Chapter 5: Tingles - Part 1

A/N: Hey Babes, Sorry this is gonna be a short chapter because we have got a part two coming soon. We didn't want this chapter to be super long so we split it up so there is room for more detail. We hope you enjoy and DONT FORGET TO COMMENT. Love you all. <3

I turn to see who shot the gun, to my surprise, it was Mr. Wave. I was frozen in place.

Was Wave a Mafia Boss? I thought it was just a rumour, b-b-but I guess not. 

He charged towards me with anger spread across his face. Wave's navy blue shirt was covered in blood so he started unbuttoning it. He shrugged it off his shoulders and brought it up to my face, wiping the blood from my cheek. Our eyes lingered on each others before I dropped my gaze to his bare chest. His toned, tanned abs glistening in the sun. It looked like he was covered in oil but I could tell it was his raw manliness. 

Wave put his gun into the waistband of his pants before he gripped my chin with a firm hold. Lifting my head to look him in the eyes, he asked. "Are you hurt? What did he do to you?" I collected my thoughts, trying to process what just happened. "I-I-I'm f-fine," I said with a shaky breath, his blue eyes enchanting me. "It's alright bubba cakes, you're safe now, Mr Grey is dead," Mr Wave responded pulling me into a tight embrace. He planted a kiss on my forehead before resting his chin on top of my head.  

I wished that moment with him would last forever but eventually he pulled away. "Come on Corny, let's get out of here," his deep voice soothed me. Wave walked around and opened the passenger door for me, guiding me into the car with his hand on my lower back. I sat in his silver Honda Civic and watched him walk gloriously to the drivers seat. I couldn't help but notice that the windows were tinted much darker than usual cars. 

Wave's hand rested on my knee as he drove me home. I noticed along the trip his hand started to slide further up my leg towards my thigh. I blushed at the contact and turned to look out the window so he wouldn't notice. "Th-th-thank you Mr Wave for s-saving me." He turned to look me deep in the eyes. "It's nothing Y/N, plus call me Lewis." I smiled as my response and we continued to listen to the Cocomelon soundtrack. 

Suddenly he turned down the music and pulled into a drive way. I looked up and saw a flashing light that said "MOOCAS" I love Moocas. No one will ever go to Moocas with me because they only sell cow products. "Pumpkin you need to get something to eat, it's dinner time and I don't want you to starve," Mr Wave looked at me with sincerity in his eyes. I blushed, blinked and nodded *Bella Swan style*. He pulled up to the drive through and rolled down his window to order, "Could I please order three Moo Moo burgers, two large beefy chips and two Corcan Cola's."

Once we got our food and Lewis paid, we pulled into a parking lot

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Once we got our food and Lewis paid, we pulled into a parking lot. He pulled out a burger and handed it towards me. As I reached to grab it our hands lingered for a second and tingles coursed down my spine. I snap out of my trance. I mumbled a small "thank you," and then scoffed down the whole burger. Wave had just started eating his burger before he handed me a second one. I quickly devoured that one too. "I like a girl with a good apatite" Mr Wave smirked at me. I let a small giggle escape my lips, he really accepts me for who I am. 

As he handed me the Corcan Cola and a large fries Lewis questioned, "What's been happening with your grades Y/N? I saw that you have been failing English. Was my raw sexiness distracting you?" I became flustered, unsure of what to do. "I-I-I-I-I" I tried to think of the words but I couldn't spit them out. He puts his fingers on my lips, "Shh it's alright darling," he winked. He finally finished his burger and then we shared the last Corcan cola with the same straw as I demolished the last pack of chips. I can't believe he only ate one burger while I ate two burgers and two packs of large chips, he really is a twig. 

Later on in the night he started driving me home. "H-h-how do you know where I-I-I l-live?" I asked. "Oh baby girl as a Mafia Boss you know know your way around the streets." He chuckled with a devilish smile.

Eventually we arrived and as I was reaching for the door Lewis grabbed my wrist with force. "Come by my office after school tomorrow and we can start your private tutoring. I can help you raise that English grade with more one on one time." My breath hitched, I bite my lip and nod. I jumped out of the car before I could say something stupid. I hit my head on the way out and ran into my house. I hope he didn't notice! 

Slamming the door on my way in I rushed to Ronald's room to tell him everything that had happened today. 

A/N: Hiyoooooo friends. Things seems to be getting quite steamy between Waves and Y/N. Y/N has been especially clumsy recently so I hope you all find her extra relatable. I would like to quickly remind you all to comment and vote on this, and the upcoming chapters. Love you lots and look out for Tingles part 2, things are getting more spicy. 

Toodles, BakaBitch420xoxo