Chapter 1: The Meet

Beep Beep! Beep Beep! My alarm went off. I struggled to lift my heavy eyelids. It was just another boring Monday and I already want to kill myself. lol. I hear loud booming footsteps coming from the corridor. My door swooshes open causing a loud bang as it hits my wall. "GET UP YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!!!" I do as I'm told like a good little girl but my hands are shaking as I started to get dressed. My dad scares me so much and I'm always fearing for my life. The outfit I chose today looks like this.

I pulled my socks up to my knees and rolled my skirt up so that it's half way up my ass

I pulled my socks up to my knees and rolled my skirt up so that it's half way up my ass. I better not bend over today otherwise everyone would see my leopard print G-string.  Before I leave the house my dad rapes me. This time it was way worse than usual and so much more rough. As I fix my skirt and hair Edward punches me in the eye. This was gonna bruise. 

I enter through the gates of St Catherine's Loyal Catholic College with a black eye and the first thing I see is my bestie Ronald. He is wearing a rainbow sequence jumpsuit because he is GAY. Ronald towers over my small frail body because today he decided to wear his 8 inch (10cm) heel boots which are pastel rainbow. Shortly after him follows Evan who is wearing a short black mini skirt with fishnets. He is also wearing a black cropped shirt with a skull on it. If you can't tell Evan is GOTH. "What happened to your eye Y/N?" Ronald questioned. "Just the usual, you know. He also raped me again this morning but there is nothing I can do about it." I responded. Evan just stood there and nodded. I love my friends, they understand me and my situation.

RING A DING DING

The bell goes for first period. I check my timetable and I have ENGLISH. I feel like I want to throw up. I take my usual seat in the back corner next to the window. I stare outside my favourite window and see two lovebirds singing in a tree. I sigh, I will never find love because I'm so different. No one could love a hideous tiny, skinny, frail girl with a juicy ass and big tits like me. 

When the class was supposed to start the principle walked in instead of our usual teacher. "I have an important announcement to make" Principle Fanny said, "Mr Grey has been arrested for being a pedo, he was caught in the act with our 13 year old student Julia. Your class has a permanent replacement, Mr Waves."  

The door swung open and in with the man came the scent of a greasy, musty, stale, manly musk with a hint of baby powder. I turned to see who this glorious scent belonged to. He was a tall 6', lean and stood pigeon toed. He had his hand on his waist and leaned to the side. This was the stance of a God. My gaze slowly made it's way to his face. He had a large crooked nose with bright blue gloomy eye spheres. The most amazing thing about him was his hair. He had messy waves that sat on his big head. One side was like raw ocean waves and the other side a birds nest. His natural beauty so raw. 

I look back to his eyes and notice they are staring right back at me. It felt as if his gaze was burning into my soul, as if he could read my mind just from my eyes. 

He finally broke the stare and turned to write Mr Wave on the board. "Alright everyone we will be starting off with the roll. My name is Mr Wave." He proceeded to call out the attendance but once he reached my name we made eye contact once again and he smirked at me. Now he knows my name, I hope he remembers it. The whole class weren't paying attention and calling out wavy, nice waves sir, some were playing the Samsung notification sound and the song Waves by Mr. Probz. I found it extremely disrespectful and wanted to speak up but I'm too shy and nervous. They would all probably make fun of me. 

"SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Mr Wave's voice boomed louder than anyone else's in the room. His deep sexy voice silencing everyone as he took control of everyone in the class. "The topic we will be focusing on for the next few weeks is Reading Rocks." My whole body perked up, my green orbs shinning delight at his words. I LOVE READING ROCKS!!! He went on to explain the lesson but as he was talking the witch entered the room. Ms Menina. I hate her. She is one of the helper teacher for the idiots in the class, aka me. Ms Menina started coughing everywhere and it was like she was trying to get his attention. I made myself cough even louder. I didn't know why I was so jealous. 

"Could Y/N Bartholomew Cornelius the fourth and Ronald Bank please make their way down to the office, Y/N Bartholomew Cornelius the fourth and Ronald Bank to the office please." I got up from my seat and as I was about to leave, Ms Menina dropped the books she was holding right in front of me. I bent down with my back facing Mr Wave. I flipped my skirt up slightly so he could see EVERYTHING. Then I got up so Ronald and I could leave. I took one last glance towards Mr Wave and seemed both in shock and pleased. 

When Ronald and I made it into the office we were asked to sit down in the principles office. "Y/N we have some devastating news. Edward Sheeran has passed away." Mr Fanny informed me. I burst into tears I wasn't sure why, he abuses me after all. "H-h-h-h-how? When? W-w-w-where?" I stuttered. "Mr Sheeran I'm sad to say was found dead right after you would have left for school. The cause was from his Bad Habits, his sexual habits." I was in shock, was this because of me, was I the reason he is dead. "Ronald you are also here for a reason" Mr Fanny continued. "Since Y/N has no family left for her, your family has volunteered to adopt her." I was then sent home to pack my things and move in with Ronald. 

Even after all that's happened with my Father, I lay awake in my new bed because of Mr Waves. Not my dead dad, but because of the handsome new teacher at school. I soon close my eyes and drifted of to sleep.