session 2 end

Looking around grim are everywhere as you and your team get ready to fight. The grim all start targeting civilians as you all spread put using your weapons to kill them before any civilians are killed. You create a ice slide before sliding infront of an ursa then using your fire to melt it. You continue going around helping some civilians with your ice to help get them away.

Weiss: hey Y/N are you alright

You meet up with Weiss at one point by accident as you look at each other with your swords and her rapier you look to see a king Taijitu next to you in witch she freezes it by stabbing her rapier into it as you cut of one of it's heads with your fire sword. You are hit away by the tail of the second one into a building causing your aura to flicker. Blake see's this and quickly rushes over and shot's it multiple times to kill it before both her and Weiss helps you up.

Blake: you alright

Y/N: yeah I've just used my semblance a lot and haven't given my aura a recharge *I can't use any magic it's to obvious here*

Suddenly bullheads start to arrive as multiple teams being team JNPR, CMEN and CFVY. Everyone spreads out as you catch your breath a bit with Weiss holding you up a bit.

Weiss: take a break you've been using your semblance for some time please take a bit to rest

Y/N: when the job is done then we can rest and maybe sleep in

Weiss looks at you with a pointed look before sighing.

Weiss: I guess there's no talking you out of it is there

You shake your head no causing Weiss to let out a sigh and a small smile. You give her a small smile in return. Whilst you were talking a large alpha Beowulf appears.

Y/N: hey Weiss

Weiss: yeah

Y/N: can you catapult me with a glyph

Weiss looks at you for a second thinking that your mad but you just smile at her like it's normal.

Weiss: fine just it's because it's you sister

Y/N: yes 

Weiss summons a glyph in witch you stand on before she aims it at the Beowulf. You put away your ice sword and focus on your fire one causing it to burn bright as you nod to Weiss, she nods back before sending you flying towards the grim. You spin in the air holding your flaming sword as it creates an after affect captivating the grim as you glare right into it's soulless eyes.

 You spin in the air holding your flaming sword as it creates an after affect captivating the grim as you glare right into it's soulless eyes

You slash right threw the grim killing it instantly. As you pass threw the grim you feel a sudden shape pain almost like a bullet hit you in your shoulder in witch you shrug off thinking that someone was aiming at the grim till you feel a slight electrical current that quickly increases causing you to shout out in pain as you body falls forward unmoving. Without a second thought Weiss is by you side checking you over before realizing that your not breathing.