Ozpin's mission speech

The day for the first mission is now upon the team as RWBY + Y/N wake slowly wake up with Y/N being the last and of course Yang had an idea to do something about it.

Yang *whispering*: hey guys come with me 

The team nods as Yang pulls out a fairly big container with a mischievous look in her eye as she fills it up with water. Ruby smiles knowing the plan, Weiss is hesitant about it since the two of you don't really have a good relationship just yet and Blake had a small almost ghost of a smile showing her amusement. After the container was filled with water that Yang collected she walked over to your bed and chucked the water over you to try and wake you up only for it to float in the air for a brief couple of seconds before landing on you waking you up.

Y/N: ACK 

Yang was laughing with her arms over her belly, Weiss looked on in amusement, Ruby was rolling around on the floor laughing as Blake giggled a bit into her hand as you pouted and looked away from them all.

Yang: awww ha loo- ha look I'm hehe sorry he OK

You stay pouted for a bit before flicking your right along the floor freezing her legs but she didn't feel it.

Y/N: sure

Yang: anyway mum and dad sent us this

Yang pulled out a brown tube as Ruby then climbed onto her.

Y/N: it's to early for this

Yang: AW come on don't be so grumpy and besides what's got you in a bad mood

Y/N: hum let me think an annoying adoptive sister chucking water on me whilst I was asleep

Yang then tried to move to a corner as a grumpy aura surrounded her only to realize that she couldn't move. She looked down only to see ice over her feet.

Yang: whai- what - w - how

Y/N: all my time in beacon I've been doing big displayed of power you forgot how in control of my ability's I am, but any way I suppose I should be nice to you now 

A small smirk grows on your face showing that you're not completely cold.

Y/N: is it me or does anyone else feel as if something bad is going to happen

Everyone takes a second before answering.

Weiss: in a way I'm feeling almost like after the kitchen incident

You physically cringed at the memory even if you and Weiss are better you still can't get it out of your head or the rest of the 'family' for that matter and Weiss slightly regret's saying it.

Yang: anyway we've got something sent from mom and dad

Ruby: oh something from home

Ruby then climbs on top of Yang wrapping around her trying to reach the tube whilst you roll your eyes as Yang just opens the tube and something brown falls out. The brown cylinder pops up and reveals itself to be a dog but not just any dog no best boi.

???: bark bark

Everyone jumped up with Ruby and Yang being in happiness although Ruby did jump considerably higher than Yang. Weiss jumped in  supprised and Blake well she grappled you and pulled you onto the far side of Ruby's bed and used you as a comfort pillow.

Ruby: ZEWI!!!!

Blake: he sent a dog

Weiss: in the mail

Ruby was playing with Zwei whilst cradling him in her arms like a baby as Zwei licked her.

Yang: he does stuff like this all the time

Y/N: weird but true

Blake: your father or your dog

Weiss leans in towards Zwei.

Y/N: *don't look it in the eyes sis he will control you*

Weiss: are you telling me that this mangey drooling mut is going to wive with us forwver yes he is oh yes he is oh isn't he adorable. 

Y/N: *looks like you feel for his trap*

Blake: please keep it away from mine and possibly Y/N's belongings 

Mrs. Goodwitch *announcement*: could all first years report to the amphitheater

Ruby then let's Zwei go on the ground as he goes over to underneath Blake and starts barking at her

Blake *whisper*: Y/N do something

Y/N *whisper*: what do you want me to do 

Blake *whisper*: I don't know kill it or something

You look at her like she's mad.

Y/N *whisper*: we are doing animal therapy with dogs for you

Blake then gains a look of dread on her face.

Blake *whisper*: please no don't I love you so please don't 

You kiss Blake's lips and she looks at you distort knowing why you did it before turning away and pouting. You both look back to see everyone of your team is gone to the amphitheater.

Blake: uh perhaps we should catch up with the rest 

You nod before going to join up with the rest of your team.

Scene: Amphitheater

You walk holding hands with Blake following behind Ruby who has a back pack on as Ozpin goes up to the mic

Y/N: *humm a speach let's see if he can beat his last score of eh I don't really know 5 it was pointlessly long just to chuck us of a cliff*

Ozpin: Today we stand together united Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four kingdoms of Remnant on this day, nearly 80 years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where boarders fell or who traded with whom or how but the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons one of witch being the destructions of all forms of art and self-expression and as you are very much aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: colour's. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression but neither would the generations to come. And this was a trend that is still held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united but this bond cannot exist without effort.

Cinder is scene talking with her two underlings.

Cinder *whispering*: one of you two if given the chance kill the summer maiden Y/N a fully trained maiden at the time of the fall will ruin us 

Mercury *whispering*: how?

Cinder *whispering*: even if I become a complete maiden I won't be able to use all elements she will be able to 

A dark smirk grows on her face.

Cinder *whisper*: and it will go to one of her team mates we just have to find out which one of the four

Emerald and Mercury smirk along with Cinder.

Ozpin still doing his speech unaware of the plot going on under his nose even with glasses on.

Ozpin: Which is why today. While the rest of the world celebrates peace which is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace Huntsman and Huntresses will work to uphold it. As first year students you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission some of you may be taken out of the Kingdom for several day's others may work within the the walls for the rest of the week. But remember no matter which path you choose to always be safe be sure to remember your training, and remember to do your best

Y/N: *meh a solid 7 possible 8*

Ruby: alright team time to pick our mission

Your team all head over to the mission board to select something about you're investigation into the White Fang that no one else is doing anything about.