dock battle

After getting to the docks night had fallen as you and Blake were watching and looking out as Sun disappeared to get something for the two of you after a bit of time you see the ship enter the dock and be unloaded as you both stay hidden. After a bit of time Sun comes back again with some food mainly apples.

Blake: do you always steal food 

Sun: weren't you in a cult or something

Blake glares at Sun as you stay quiet with a slight smile on your face as the sound of a bull head's engine rumbles above you catching all of your attentions. After it lands figures start to leave the bullhead going for the diffrent dust crates as you look at Blake.

Sun: is that them

Blake: yeah it's them I guess deep down I always knew that it was but I hoped it wasn't true

After a couple more seconds of looking 

???: oi hurry it up over there were not exactly the most inconspicuous group of thieves there are

We look on as we see a human walk out of the bull head seaming as though he is in charge.

Blake: Torchwick this isn't right the White Fang wouldn't work with a human especially not one like that 

Blake then stands up as you sigh knowing what she's about to as you stay prone with Sun as Blake jumps down and sneaks over to Torchwick.

Torchwick: this isn't a leash *Blake put's her katana against his neck* oh for fu 

He was cut off by Blake jerking him as she takes off her bow.

Blake: Brothers of the White Fang why are you aiding this scum

Torchwick whilst in Blakes grasp laughs a bit.

Torchwick: well I wouldn't exactly call it a little operation

After he said that two more bullheads come into view and whilst Blake was looking up distracted Torchwick fired his weapon into the ground knocking Blake back as Sun jumped onto a beam above Torchwick as you jump down drawing the katana on your left and freezing it. Whilst Blake is trying to get up Torchwick takes aim at Blake as a banana peel falls on his face as you smile lightly.

Sun: hey

Torchwick: you are not the brightest banana in the bunch kid are you

whilst he was talking a grunt get's your attention.

Grunt: are we not intresting to you

He then proceeds to fire at you along with the rest of them as you block the shot's that are on target.

They continue fire at you as Torchwick is being double teamed by Blake and Sun as all of the grunts focus on you as one uses there Semblance as a bunch of metal goes over to you and surrounds your body as another uses there to semblance to stick t...

They continue fire at you as Torchwick is being double teamed by Blake and Sun as all of the grunts focus on you as one uses there Semblance as a bunch of metal goes over to you and surrounds your body as another uses there to semblance to stick the metal to your body as your covered head to toe in metal with air disappearing as you breath knowing that if you use your fire it will drain and remove any remaining oxygen so with out any other real options you activate the maiden ability's at first it didn't help till you started to close your eyes on the verge of passing out small bits of rock catches your attention this caused your eyes to widen a bit but they still stayed closed as you focused everything you could to feel the rocks with your eyes closed developing something amazing.