food fight

The day before going back to work is always painful for the reason of so much to do so little time so as your team all sat in the mess hall as Ruby bounded over to the table with a folder in her hands whilst Yang and Nora whilst being on two separate tables throw food as they catch in in there mouths. Ruby the drops the folder on the table making everyone jump a bit as you go into Blake's arms before getting back into your seat giving a side glare at Ruby who shrugged it of.

Ruby: sisters, friends, wife

Ruby say's the last bit in a whisper.

Yang: what was that last bit

Ruby: Weiss i said Weiss she's separate

Weiss: hey *whisper* I thought we were closer than that

Ruby: anyway I have plans for all of us to speed time together as a team

Blake: well personally I was thinking of some Netflix and chill with just me and Y/N 

Yang: aw kitty cat getting REAL close with Y/N

You and Blake blush a bit at what Yang was saying.

Blake: Yang calm down

Yang: you brought it up

Y/N: she has a point

Blake: who's side are you on

Y/N: yours kitty 

You kiss Blake on the lips catching her of guard as you smirk.

Ruby: moving away from that I have a whole load of ideas that we can go to start the term of with a bang

Yang: well I always start the term of with a Yang hu guys

Everyone around her groans as Nora throws an apple hitting Yang in the head.

Nora: boo!

Weiss who has been looking at the binder for a fair bit of time finally speaks out about something that is bothering her.

Weiss: um Ruby did you take my folder

Ruby does an pose with her left leg over her right knee whilst doing a sideward peace sing over her left eye whilst smiling at Weiss causing a small and relatively unnoticeable blush over the heiresses face.

Ruby: of course not I'm no crook 

Weiss: *cute*

unknown to her she said it out load witch you heard and smile slightly at your sister.

Blake: well I might sit out of whole team activities but maybe not one-on-one activities

You blush at the what Blake is proposing about.

Weiss the starts speaking.

Weiss: well I for one think that sit out or do something *she then stands up* we do it all as a team 

Nora whilst sitting down with her team.

Nora: I got it

Nora picks up a pie covered in cream as it hits Weiss in the head when it was probebly aimed at Yang for being Yang. When Weiss clears the cream out of her eyes she sees team JNPR with diffrent reactions Jaune shock about what has happened. Pyrrha had her hands over her mouth with wide eyes shocked about the events. Nora was bet down with both her hands pointing to Ren whilst the one she's trying to frame just has his head in his hand looking like he's sick of everything and like he expected this sooner then when it's happened. In less than a couple of seconds tables are set up like a fortress with Nora on top and the rest of the team following there 'queen's' lead with students running out with the phrase 'food fight' being thrown around but the thing is Nora is involved. 

Nora: ha ha ha I'm the queen of the castle~ I'm the queen of the castle~

You look from the other side at Nora who was really getting into it and so was your team oh well better get involved to as Ruby stomps on a table with a carton of milk in her hands.

Ruby: justice will be swift, justice will be painful it will be delicious 

Ruby then lifts her arm up as a way of rallying her team as we all get fired up from Ruby

F/L.W.B.Y: yeah 

Nora: of with there heads 

Team JNPR rush over to tables infront of there fortress witch is topped with watermelons as they all chucked watermelons into the air towards the five of us as we advanced onto the now named 'Nora's palace' as Yang runs forward a bit.

Ruby: Yang turkey

Yang: on it 

Yang flips over and sticks her hands into 2 turkey's as she punches the watermelons out of the sky as Blake grabbed a chain of sausages as I grabbed two pieces of bread as Blake wrapped the sausage wipe around Jaune and brought him towards us as me and Blake attacked him double team style and we break his aura witch got Nora angry as she jumped up into the air grabbed a metal poll and stabbed it into a watermelon as she then engaged Yang ending in Yang being smashed through the roof of the hall.  The fight continues you and Blake whilst standing on a table the table is hit by Nora with her make shift hammer knocking you and Blake into the as Nora swings through smashing you and Blake into a wall. Ruby seeing her team injured then watches as Weiss is knocked back by Ren who dropped kicked Weiss surprising everyone there as Ruby caught Weiss.

Ruby: Weiss are you ok

Weiss whilst her aura breaks.

Weiss: give them hell Ruby

Ruby nods as Weiss holds onto Ruby's hand for as long as she can before Ruby moves in line of the center of the room getting a small whine out of Weiss. Ruby then starts to run at team JNPR as she then does a twist whilst using her semblance to turn herself into a tornado of petals taking all the food with her as she got faster and faster till all of team JNPR was engulfed within it knocking them into the far wall as all the food crashed into them whilst you and Blake help each other up.

???: I love these guy's

You turn to look at who at who said that to find Sun standing there with someone with blue hair probebly his teammate.

???: hey I'm Neptune 

He smiles at you whilst his teeth gleam and he finger guns you.

Y/N: yeah not interested

Neptune: how come

Y/N: 1) your covered in food and 2) I'm in a relationship 

Neptune: ok 

He narrows his eyes looking like he's making a challenge like he knows you or your real name.

Blake: also she doesn't swing that way

Neptune: I don't think I remember asking you but may I ask what a pretty lady like your self name is 

Blake: it's Blake and I know because she's my girl friend 

Blake then turns your face and gives you a light peck showing her possession on you not that you minded.