I was speechless. No...was this real? It wasn't a simple alphabet rating but a star relic item? "D-Dokja-ssi! Doesn't it look like a huge item?" It was a huge item. In the world of Ways of Survival, the 'star relics' were the only items excluded from the rating table. 

It wasn't just because they had a strong performance but because these items were special. Every star relic contained the power of a living constellation. The difference in performance varied depending on whether the constellation was the hero of a certain world and how much awareness they had. 

However, they contained the power of a constellation so the relics had tremendous value. In addition, it raised the level of his strength and stamina by 2. When taking into account that A grade items increased the total stats value by 1, it must be at least an S grade item.

Yoo Jonghyuk hadn't obtained an item like this yet. "...I can have it?" I looked around at Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung. "Of course. It naturally belongs to Dokja-ssi." Yoo Sangah responded in advance to his repeat question. Lee Gilyoung also nodded eagerly.

I looked at Han Myungoh but he was just eating the leg of a ground rat with a stupid expression. He was muttering unknown things to himself. I thought he would insist on having the item...it was strange.

[You have acquired a star relic.]

[The owner of the star relic is curious about you.]

"Then we should go back. There are plenty of ground rats out there so we can go back with just the Magic Power Stove." The message showed that the constellation existed somewhere. Later, I would open up Ways of Destruction and look for it. "But how do we get back?"

"It won't be a problem to leave with Gilyoung's power. Use Diverse Communication and..." However, Lee Gilyoung's expression wasn't bright. "Hyung, I..." I looked at his downed expression. "Huh?"

"There aren't any insects nearby." Come to think of it, the insects around here had burst from the pressure when I was fighting the dark keeper. It was a problem I hadn't thought about."There isn't one? Some of them should still be alive. If we move for a bit and use the ability..."

There were so many insects in the world that I didn't have any sympathy for the few who died. But Lee Gilyoung still had a dark expression. "Well, there is one I can call..." Lee Gilyoung closed his eyes and started concentrating. "Dokja-ssi, isn't this a bit strange?"

Lee Gilyoung's eyes were gradually losing focus. Then blood flowed down from his nose. "Gilyoung?" All of a sudden, there was a loud vibration from above them. Dust started falling. The vibration was coming from the above-ground...

Kuuong!

"Gilyoung! Lee Gilyoung! Wake up!" At this moment, goosebumps appeared on my skin "Yes...Hyung?" Lee Gilyoung's eyes returned to normal. "Gilyoung, stop the skill! Quickly!" The surprised Lee Gilyoung stopped the skill and the vibration subsided. I sighed with relief.

There were incredibly dangerous monsters running around above ground. There were numerous high-rated monsters, including the grade 7 rhinoceros. Among these monsters was the insect king. It was obvious a type of insect just based on the name.

"You..." I placed my hand on Lee Gilyoung's head and didn't say anything. He was about to call an insect king from aboveground... "For the time being, seal this skill. Don't use it unless I tell you to. Understood?" . was he, Fabre? We almost got buried here.

"Yes..." Lee Gilyoung replied sadly. Now there was no choice but to wait. "We will get lost in the darkness. Let's wait a bit longer and move when small insects appear in the vicinity." It was easy to enter but the Edge of Darkness was a very dangerous place. It was a place where someone could disappear for a day or two if a little mistake was made.