Chapter 3

Dalila~

When I hear the doorbell ring. I silently cuss Lianna out for getting my stepbrother, half brother, vampire, scary looking freak of a brother to visit me.

I was hung over, but I could open my eyes wide enough to see that it was noon and that I should put a shirt on.

Pants would be a good idea too.

Lianna opens the door and they talk inaudibly while I get dressed in the other room. My house had never been this disgusting in my life. Beer, a powder was on the floor ( I hope that's powder) and some more stains which I didn't really want to know about.

I had a graphic tea on and some fit jeans, and I tied my hair up in a messy bun. I also decided to wipe the makeup off of my face for the sake of God and apply some generous lipstick.

Lianna was laughing with Xayn when I came out of my room.

Xayn looked like a million bucks.

He wore a black stained jacket, a sleeveless t, some baggy jeans, and had a clean-shaven face that complimented his stone cut chin.

"Hey, Dali Dean," Xayn says.

I cringe, "Please don't call me that anymore. You're not fourteen anymore."

Xayn rolled his eyes and laughed hard enough for me to question his sanity.

Lianna stood looking at him in awe. As if she hadn't seen something that beautiful since Beyoncé performed at the MTV Music Awards.

"I'm surprised you wanted me to come down here. Good thing I have a few contract shots here." Xayn elaborates.

I play it off, "Oh, cool. How long?"

"A few months." He answers.

A heavy moan comes from Lianna which is followed by an awkward silence.

"Sorry, my mom just totally sent me a Pic of her new house. Liam - I mean dad - says that it's another reals estate-"

Her phone beeps again.

"Ah! He just sent me an entire picture of the neighborhood. The title says, 'we bought them all.'"

Lianna gives a WTF look to both of us.

Then she walks out of the house without another word.

With her gone, my face turns into a frown.

"Why the hell did you come here!" I hiss.

"Like it's not my goddamn right to visit my damn sister that I haven't seen for three years! The hell is wrong with you!" He counters.

"You don't listen to me, you never called me. You acted like we've been talking for centuries."

"It's not that big of a deal, I'm here now and I'm trying to make up for the three years that I haven't."

I roll my eyes and walk over to him. He smells of an expensive cologne.

"If you want to make up for three years, then try to get mom to tell me about Zayn. Try to get her to talk about Harry, and the entire story behind it." I whisper.

Lianna walks in.