"The main thing is, how was Dahee?" Sangcheol asked Jihwan.

"She's fine. I already gave her the potion that Spell that Soohyuk told and make her drink potion. She should be fine for this week" he ssid.

"Look at this man in love~ very protective~ the potion was already enough to destroy 3 Alpha souls…" Soohyuk teased.

"Jihwan fell in love?" Daejin asked.

"No! I didn't!" he denied.

"C'mon Jihwan-ssi, don't lie! Daehyun and Daejin hyung will be curious about both of your relationships~" he said.

"Just keep your mouth shut, Soohyuk…!" he's trying not to get on his own nerves.

"Cut the crap, we got something important now and every second was valuable!" Daehyun is mad at them.

"Sorry hyung…"

"Mianhae hyung"

"Anyway, where's the Phlox stone? Did both of you already manage to get it?" he asked Sangcheol and Hyunwoo.

Both of them were looking at each other and bowed their heads.

"You didn't manage to get it?" Daejin frowned and almost burst out in anger until Daehyun held him.

"We didn't manage to get it because it was taken by someone else…" Sangcheol said.

"What do you mean? Phlox stone was well taken care of by the Incubus! How can it be taken by someone else! Only 7 of us can take it!" Daejin scolded them.

"We already asked him and he said, the next heir of heaven already took it," Hyunwoo continued.

All of them were confused to hear Hyunwoo's explanation. How can the next heir of heaven enter hell? How can the Incubus allow an angel to touch the Phlox stone?

"This is nonsense!!" Daejin said.

"Maybe it's Hilux who pretends to be an angel?" Sehyuk made a speculation.

"There's a high chance for him to take it,  but…the thing is, how? The door we built was even under our spell, there's no way for him to get through all of it easily…" Daehyun said.

Phlox stone was the strongest stone which contains the darkest spell that can destroy thousands of demons with 1 gram of the weight.

It was being protected by 7 doors of deadly sins that represent them. Every door was spelled by them with their own blood and souls.

"Maybe, we should ask Cheonsa?" asked Jihwan.

"We should…" Daehyun sighed.

Jihwan and Soohyuk were told to go meet Cheonsa in the middle of the main door.

"Cheonsa-ssi…" both of them greeted.

"Jihwan-ssi…Soohyuk-ssi" she bowed.

"As you heard…someone took the Phlox stone of Hell," Jihwan said.

"Yes, I heard that…and you also told us that the heir of heaven, Seon, was the one who took it, right?" she asked to confirm.

"Yeah, we're here to hear the truth…the Phlox stone was the base spell of the 7 deadly sins, we need it back" Soohyuk said.

"I'm sorry gentlemen but the Arval stone of Heaven was also taken by the next heir of Hell…" her words made both of them stunned.

They frowned and looked at each other "there's no way for the Demon King to take it…he's the one who built the stone with heaven, why did he suddenly want to steal it?" Soohyuk asked.

The Dreadful Truth ★ COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें