44) Swing Of Love

Start from the beginning

"Don't take her name in front of me," she could not control herself and spoke, cutting him in between.

Digvijay gazed at his little wife who was giving him a look of warning. His lips curved into a smirk as he said," sorry."

Pursing her lips together she nodded and placed her head against his chest, implementing him to continue.

"After a long time I felt that suffocation which only this halfness had given me," Aadya's brows knitted together and glancing up at him she asked, "Is your love for me is half that's why you are pretending to love me completely but now it is suffocating you?"

"No." he said, giving her heart a relief.

"However my love for you is torn in two equal halves of myself. One half of me wants to hold you like this," he whispered, tightening his hold on her.

"But the other half of me wants to do every vulgar thing to you that I have always desired. I can not love you wholly with this halfness, I tried to do but it was nothing but a mere pretension which broke last night when I saw you enjoying their warm kisses and I just wanted to do nothing but hang you from the ceiling and mark your beautiful skin with blue and red marks of my name," he took a deep breath after completing his sentence.

Looking deep in her eyes, he pronounced, "I can not pretend to love you the way you want me to love you. My love is nothing that you desire, the real face of love is ugly.

My love for you is vulgar and obscene, nothing what a pure girl like you deserves. I tried to love you the way you want but last night made it clear that I can't. I know the other half of my love disgusts you,"Aadya stopped him from saying anything by keeping her hands over his mouth.

"Stop," she whispered.

"You had promised me that you would not speak about it again," she said, remembering the day she told him how his desires disgust her.

"Yes," he whispered against her palm.

"I tried to tame this other half of mine and tried to love you with that half which you like but it is difficult for me. Especially after what happened last night. The way you were melting in their soft touches I bet you will never melt in my arms like that when I would love you in the only way I know."

"I hated myself Aadya, I like control in everything but last night I was losing my control. I wanted to do something to you which you never agreed to, it made me feel guilty."

"And that's why you told them to hit you. To let go of this guilt." she said, finally understanding everything.

"and you just can not love me with this rational part of you. That beast inside you is not leaving your mind." she clenched out the words.

Digvijay did not utter a single word. And let her assume whatever she wanted.

Aadya sighed, shaking her head lightly,"What made you like this, Digvijay? " she asked, wanting to know why this thing was rooted so deep in his mind that he dreams about it all the time!

What turned him towards this.. This thing where people find pleasure in giving and taking pain?

"Did something happen to you in the past which ultimately opened the door of BDSM for you? " she asked as softly as she could.

Digvijay sighed at her question,"No," he denied, "Nothing can make you a dominant or submissive even a switch, it's something which is in you since forever. I am a dominant because I was born to dominate. My soul is threaded with dominance and that's the only thing I know."

Aadya stared at her husband out of words. What he said, what he wanted, was nothing she was familiar with.

It was not only him who had these two sides hidden inside. It was her too. Though she will not admit it, she just wanted to let him do whatever he wanted while the other part of her was scared, extremely scared.