°𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠..°(F)

Почніть із самого початку

He can't deny, he agrees to it but he will not tolerate her flirty behavior.

His cousin mia, she really tries to impress kook even if she knows he is married. For her, Tae is not enough for kook so she always flirt with kook.

Last time when they met, Tae was a little, so he cried saying that a witch was snaching his daddy, in front of her face 

When kook heard the word witch, he started laughing as the way Tae was saying, he looked really angry cute tiger .

But, kook made her leave the party, as little Tae was getting stressed.
Kook assured him he will never ever leave him.

Present time.

Kook had made a dinner already, it was tae's favourite as little tae was really good today.

Meanwhile

??? Pov

Finally, I am here now. Today I will make kook mine.

I remembered his husband, that childish brat. I will teach him a lesson.
I will act nice to jungkook today, so that I can hurt that child like man.

Hehehe *evil laugh*

??? Pov end

Kook was done making dinner. He make his way to tae's nursery.

He soflty opens the door to find Tae still sleeping.. After their playing time.

Baby wake up love, you can't sleep more love

Kook presses soft kisses to tae's face. Tae soflty rubs his eyes. To see kook looking at him already with a fond gaze.

He wrapped himself around kook tightly and rested on him. Silently telling him to carry him.

Oh my baby, wants me to carry you huh, is that why you are acting like a cute koala my love.

Tae just nods his head. He is still in sleepy state.
Kook softly pinches his cheeks and after kissing him. He made his way towards the dining area.

He made him sit on the chair, when he heard a doorbell rings.

He softly calls for Tae, who was now awake now.

Love, I am sorry I forgot to inform you, you were sleeping baby. Actually dad called me saying mina wants to visit us. He was requesting me for weeks. I can't deny his request. Is it really okay for her to here , if you are uncomfy I will send her right now.

I am not uncomfortable koo, it's okay.

Love, you are not in little space, are you really okay baby

Yes koo, I am okay
I-i was not in little space s-since I woke up.

Tae blushed, when he remembered how he clinged to kook when he was in big space.

Kook's heart do flips, seeing his coldie wifey shy, just because he hugged him like a coala. Though they are in a relationship from two years but still tae is really shy around kook. Kook loves this shy state of Tae because only he can make his baby shy.

Kook soflty kisses him and made his way to the door.

Hi mia, come inside

Kook said . Well he was expecting that leech to hug him but he was grateful she didn't do it.

Hello jungkook oppa, it's been so long I saw you. How's your husband

Kook was shocked as she was asking for her husband. She never does that instead she made dirty jokes whenever she meets him.