"You want to know what I did to you, right?". I asked her sternly and she nodded her head slowly. I smiled to myself because she is now literally shivering under my touch.

"I was holding you tightly in my arms to make you sleep comfortably on me and......". I smirked and she gulped visibly.

"and...and what?". She asked impatiently with a trembling lips.

"And I just kept looking at your face until I fell asleep with you in my arms!". I said genuinely and her eye widen.

"That's it?". She asked me amused and I chuckled.

"Yeah, that's it! What else you were expecting me to do?". I raised my brows at her.

"Mmm.... nothing! Let me go!". She averted her eyes from mine and tried to pull her wrist out of my hold but I held them tightly.

"You thought I would touch you when you were asleep?". I smirked and she blinked her beautiful brown eyes.

"Mmmm... Let me go, Sean!". She ignored my question and wiggled softly.

"Stacy, I don't know what you are thinking about me but I want you to understand that I will never treat you the way I treat other women out there. I could never touch you the way I touch any other women to satisfy myself". I assured her firmly and she looked into my eyes.

"But....but why you are treating me different from others?". She asked me and I could sense confusion in her face.

I smiled and shook my head. "Because you are something special to me!". I confessed my true emotions to her.

"Really? Am I more special than that girl?". Her eyes widen and she wiggled her eyebrows curiously.

"Which girl?". I raised my brows in confusion.

"Your crush! You said in the press meet that there is a girl in your life whom you value the most, right? Am I more special to you than her?". She asked me as innocently as always and I smiled to myself because of the cute faces she makes out of curiosity without knowing that she is the one.

"Umm....not really! But of course, you are special to me but still she is more important than you! As I said before, she is the one I value the most and will happily die for!". The words slipped down from my tongue even without my consent.

"Oh! Do....do you love her?". She hesitated but raised a question that I literally gave me heart attack. I couldn't answer her question because I know I don't love her.

But why can't I say it loud?

"Sean, do you love her?". She again asked me and I released her hands from my hold and pulled myself away from in between her legs.

Taking a deep breath, I rubbed my face with my palm and looked at her. She slowly stood up and sat beside me. "I don't believe in love, Stacy! I have never experienced love in my life before. But I know one thing. The feeling I have for her is something more than love". I confessed genuinely without any hesitation.

"Poor girl! I hope she will escape from a grumphy like you". She rolled her eyes at me and I couldn't help but smile at her feisty side. I am here trying to be as nice as possible but she is teasing me as always!

"Miss. Nicole, if I am that much bad and grumphy then why did you sleep with me last night?". I narrowed my eyes at her and immediately her face fell.

"Mmmm... because I was scared and I know you will keep me safe". She lowered her head and literally whispered to herself but still I heard her.

Scared? Of what? Of whom?

"Scared of what, Stacy?". I asked her carefully because I don't know whether she will open up to me or not.