Boycott Love, Detox Just To Retox

The Brooks brothers are heading back to LA after spending a couple of weeks back in Melbourne. Beau had needed that after everything that had happened with Daniel and himself.

Beau felt awful about everything and he was hoping that this trip would help him clear his mind, but it hadn't really helped. He was more confused about his feelings now. There was like this aching pain in his heart and he didn't know how to fix it.

They were walking into the airport where there was some fans and paparazzi all yelling and screaming at them. The paparazzi were calling all the boys by name asking them questions. One question they kept asking was 'are the rumors true about Skip?'

What rumors Beau thought to himself?

Once they were safely in the airport and at their gate Beau turned to his brothers.

"What's this rumor about Daniel?" Jai and Luke looked at each other giving each other guilty looks, Beau knew something was up, "What is it?" Beau said more sternly.

"Beau, look I don't really know anything," Luke started.

"Okay..." Beau was becoming annoyed. Someone needed to tell him what the fuck was going on.

"Well, I don't know how to say it."

"Just fucking say it Luke!" Beau was close to yelling.

"Skip was photographed on a date with some guy." Luke risked a glance at Beau.

"They were kissing." Jai added, Luke gave his twin a quick punch to the arm, "What he needed to know," Jai and Luke were muttering to each other, but Beau wasn't paying attention to them.

Daniel had moved on. Daniel was with someone. Beau suddenly felt like he couldn't breath. He was becoming light-headed. Beau got up and stumbled to the bathrooms. He locked himself in one of the cubicles and sat down.

Beau had a minor meltdown. Tears rolling down his face. Fuck! Why did he care so much that Daniel had found someone else. What was wrong with him?

Beau pulled out his phone and searched 'Daniel Sahyounie', heaps of news articles popped up. Beau clicked on the first then the second then the third, he read every single one of them. They all had the same picture; Daniel was sitting with some guy at a cafe and they were kissing.

Beau just stared at the picture he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that someone was kissing his Baby Daniel.

"Fuck why do I even care?" Beau mumbled to himself. Beau had been the one that told Daniel that those nights had meant nothing to him and that they shouldn't have done it. Beau just didn't understand why he was so upset by this picture, was he in love with Daniel?

Luke came into the bathrooms interrupting Beau's thoughts.

"Beau?"

"Yeah?" Beau quickly jumped up and wiped away his tears, chucking on his sunglasses to hide the fact that he had been crying.

"Our planes boarding," Beau unlocked the door and walked out. Luke looked at Beau like a wounded puppy. "Are you okay?"

"Perfect!" Beau faked a smile and pushed past his little brother and headed to the line boarding the plane.

The whole plane ride back to LA Beau couldn't only think about the question he had asked himself earlier, was he in love with Daniel?

**BACK IN LA**

Skip was just lounging on the couch watching James play whatever video game. His phone vibrated in his pocket.

You doing anything tonight?