Remind Me To Forget You

A/N: Another long chapter, I am really enjoying writing this fic. Please leave comments and feedback letting me know if you are liking it. Hope ya love it :] x

Weeks have gone past since Daniel and Beau's massive fight. They haven't spoken to each other since that night. Well the only times they have spoken is very briefly in interviews and sometimes during the show.

The show had been changed so that they didn't have to stand near each other, dance with one another and really just so they didn't have to interact with each other.

The rest of the Janoskians didn't know what had happened, all they knew was that 'it was better this way'. Everyone was concerned. None of the boys had ever fought like this before. Sure, they had all had their arguments but no one ever stayed mad for this long.

Even the fans were beginning to notice the tension between Daniel and Beau. They were very aware of the lack of 'Baniel' at the shows. Daniel was very thankful that they only had a couple of shows left and then they would be back home and away from the spotlight for a bit.

Jai sat in the van waiting for the rest of the boys to push through the crowd and get in. He watched as all the boys piled in, he watched Beau climb in and then Daniel. He had been doing this for the past couple of weeks. Watching the two boys seeing if they would do their weird laugh-thing they used to do every time they got on the bus and they never would. Daniel would just stare out the window or speak with James and Beau just listened to his music.

Everyone wanted things to go back to normal. They missed Daniel and Beau messing around making each other, and everyone else, laugh and smile. James had asked Daniel what happened and Daniel told him 'nothing'. Luke had gotten the same response from Beau. Both boys knew not to push them so they just left it.

**THAT NIGHT**

Daniel was lying on his bed not really watching what was on the TV, just staring blankly at the screen.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Coming!" Daniel yelled out to whoever was at the door. Daniel jumped off the bed and turned off the TV.

Daniel opened the door and saw Jai standing there.

"Hey,"

"Hey, can I come in?" Daniel nodded and Jai walked past him and sat down on the couch.

"So what's up?" Daniel said grabbing a drink out of the mini-bar and taking a seat on the couch.

"I just wanted to talk to you," Daniel swallowed his drink.

"Yeah, about what?" Daniel took another sip.

"Beau." Daniel nearly spat out his drink, he quickly contained himself.

"What about him?" Daniel looked away.

"I know." Jai locked eyes with Daniel.

"Know what?"

"I know you love him." Daniel stopped drinking.

"I don't love him." Daniel said quietly.

"James told me," Daniel groaned.

"Fuck, are you serious?" Daniel was going to kill James.

"Well I pretty much already knew, so don't be mad at him, I forced it out of him." Jai gave Daniel a small smile, "and no offence Skip you are shit at hiding your feelings. Just saying."

"Okay so what did you want to talk about," Daniel wanted this conversation to end quickly.

"I don't know what Beau did to you or what happened to have caused you guys to be like this, but I want you to know I'm here for you Skip. I know how you feel," Daniel didn't realize he was rolling his eyes.