And Today Was A Day Just Like Any Other

A/N: Super long chapter, don't know if they are all going to be this long. Please leave comments and feedback letting me know if you are enjoying the story so far! There will be about 9 chapters so this isn't the ending. Thanks, hope ya love it :]

Daniel wasn't feeling like himself. He felt down, sad, but he couldn't explain why. The day was just moving along so slowly with interview after interview after interview. The same hopeless attempts at the boys trying to say "Hi we're the Janoskians" in sync, the same awkward laughs at the same stories they had just told in the interview previously, the same questions, everything just felt like it was on repeat.

Daniel was slowly getting more and more irritated as the day went on. Irritated at the interviewers and fans purposely asking questions to get some 'Baniel' action, which Beau was always more than happy to do, telling Daniel it's just for the fans. The more Beau explained to him 'it's just for the fans' the more shitty Daniel got. Daniel was sick of acting all lovey-dovey with Beau for the fans. he wanted to to it for himself and he wanted Beau to do it for himself as well.

The meet and greet did not help Daniel's mood improve at all, if anything it was making him angrier. He hated watching all the fans run up and flirt shamelessly with Beau. Daniel loved his fans, he really did, but he was jealous of the fact that they could be all over Beau and it was totally acceptable. He wanted to be able to run into Beau's waiting arms, hug him, kiss his neck, kiss his cheek, kiss his...

"Earth to Skip!" Luke waved his hand in front of Daniel's face. Daniel blinked and snapped out of his thoughts.

"What the fuck is up with you today Baby Daniel?"Beau put his arm loosely around Daniel's shoulders. Daniel smiled at the nickname. Beau had given it to him years ago. Majority of people called Daniel Skip but Beau wanted to have his own nickname for Daniel, so he just started calling him Baby Daniel, obviously Beau was very inventive.

"Nothing I'm fine," Daniel smiled weakly, Beau eyed him skeptically but didn't push the matter and the boys started getting ready for their show.

**BACK AT THE HOTEL**

The show went well, unfortunately Daniel's mood hadn't really picked up and he was desperate to get back to his room and get into his bed. 

He collapsed on his bed and took a deep breath. He was beginning to doze of when there was a loud knocking on the door. Daniel groaned and reluctantly got up. The knocking continued.

"I'm coming, fuck." Daniel opened the door with Beau standing there. Beau pushed past Daniel and made his way into the room.

"No please, come in," Daniel said sarcastically as he closed the door.

"What is wrong?" Beau turned around to face Daniel.

"Nothing," Daniel shrugged, Beau just gave him a 'are-you-serious' look, "Oh my God Beau nothing, I'm just tired."

"Skip seriously, you are always tired and you have never acted like that before."

"Sorry Beau, not all of us can be on like you 24/7"

"Skip you can tell me, has something happened?" 

"No, nothing has happened. Fuck Beau it just wasn't my day today, alright?"

"I've known you for years, okay I know when something is wrong with you," Daniel was getting really sick of this. He just wanted to go to bed and forget this day. He didn't need the love of his life in here trying to get Daniel to tell him his deepest secret.

"Skip we're best friends," And there it was. The phrase that made Daniel see red because it highlighted the fact that Beau only thought of as a friend.