House of Reflections

Start from the beginning

Eddie" Funny, I don't know it's just Patricia is different I've never felt like this before"

Charlie" Awwww Bro"

Jerome" Okay, look this is what you are going to do, next time you see her, you are going to plant a big smackeroo on those luscious lips"

I look at Jerome making a face.

Charlie" Luscious?"

Jerome" Okay minus luscious, think you can do that?"

Eddie" Yeah I can do that"

Charlie" I don't know what's weirder, that my boyfriend said Patricia has luscious lips or that he is giving dating advice to my twin brother"

Eddie and I then head towards the door.

Jerome" Hey, twins where are you going, French is that way"

Charlie" Oh yeah, we have been to classes all morning"

Eddie" It's twin time now"

Eddie and I are walking back to the house.

Eddie" Okay, this time it's your turn to look out for Victor"

Charlie" Yeah okay"

I check that the coast is clear then call my brother over, we both enter the kitchen from the back door.

Twins" Patricia?"

Piper's POV

After the scary caretaker has left I reach for some buns really hungry and then I hear two voices behind me. I turn around to see a girl and a boy looking very confused.

Eddie" Didn't we just see you at school?"

Charlie" In uniform"

Eddie" Eating chips"

Charlie" Crisps"

Eddie" Whatever"

Piper" Why aren't you two at school?"

Eddie" Oh you know we like to cut half of our classes keep up our reputation"

They both then lean on the counter, I could be wrong but these two could be the twins I was told about. I stand there still looking incredible confused when this boy places a kiss on my lips. He leaves with the girl and I stand there and then realise who he is. He has to be Patricia's boyfriend and that's obviously his sister. Oh dear.

Nina's POV
Amber, Fabian and I are sitting in mine and Amber's room and she is busy playing with the doll house.

Amber"This is so annoying, I spent a very long time making sure all the figurines have a little job to do while we're in school."

She sets them back in their positions and then closes it.

Amber "Then, when I open it up, it's moved."

I glance at her with a doubtful smile, watching as she opens up the dollhouse again. But the doll she just had on the ground floor of the dollhouse has moved up an entire floor, along with three of the other dolls. I sit up abruptly, throwing a wide-eyed look to Fabian and Amber.

Amber"I don't think it's Alfie."

Nina "It's Sarah, She's trying to tell us something. It's in Victor's office"

Fabian"Why are they in there?"

Nina "Remember, Fabian?, At breakfast, you asked for a clue as to where the objects might be."

Fabian"Victor's office,"

Victor's downstairs, which gives us a brief amount of time to search his office for the falcon reflectors. Amber's keeping watch at the door while Fabian, and I rummage through his things, finding a lot of shiny stuff but none of it with falcons.

Amber"Hurry up, guys, we're looking for anything shiny."

Fabian" But that could be anything, Look."

Nina"Well, the dollhouse says it's in here."

Amber "I hear someone coming!"

After quickly putting things back in order, we run out of the office and stand in the hallway outside the doors to the girls' corridor, and hopefully he won't notice we've been in there or think we're doing anything suspicious.

Amber"It's your turn, to do the washing up, Fabian."

Fabian"Is—is it?"

Amber "Mhm."

Victor returns to his office without a glance to us.

Story Notes
So Jerome is giving dating advice to Charlie's Twin brother and Sibuna search for Reflectors with Falcons on them.

Authors Notes
Yeah not a lot happens in this chapter. I'm laying groundwork.
Vote/Comment/Follow X