T W E N T Y S I X

"Wait ywu awe CB97 frwm 3racha." Felix turned around to see THE one and only Bang Christopher Chan aka CB97 standing in front of him. Chan was currently death glaring at Yedam. If looks could kill Yedam would have been 6 feet underground by now.

"It's none of your business Christopher. So if you don't mind me and this pretty boy need some alone time now." Yedam said. Even though he was slightly terrified of Chan, he tried not to show it.

"What if I do mind?" Chan asked while crossing his hands in front of his chest, still glaring at Yedam.

"Well then sounds like a person problem to me-" Yedam was talking but got cut off when a heard someone yelling at him.

"LET GO OF HIM YOU DUMBASS THAT'S MY SON." Everyone turned around to see Wooyoung looking at Yedam with nothing but pure anger in his eyes, while San tried to calm him down.

"Woo sweetie that's not our son." San said while trying to calm Wooyoung down but unfortunately what he said did more bad than good. As soon as he said that Wooyoung turned his attention towards San and glared at him.

"If Lixie is not our son then we are getting a divorce." Wooyoung said dramatically, while looking at San like he had committed a crime.

"Baby we aren't even married yet. We can't get a divorce." San said while raising his eyebrows slightly. Look, San was overall pretty smart, but he could be a dumb bitch sometimes. It would have probably been wiser for him to keep his mouth shut and accept the fact that Felix was his son, but no. This dude decided to be dumb this time.

"Oh shut up and let me have my moment. And I won't hesitate to leave you if you don't consider Felix as our son." Wooyoung threatened his boyfriend. When Wooyoung said this, San immediately turned around to face Yedam.

"THAT'S OUR SON YOU DUMB IDIOT. YOU BETTER LET GO OF HIM OR DIG YOUR GRAVE." San yelled at Yedam. There you go, finally there was some sense knocked into San's brain. This time he decided to act smart and say that Lixie was his and Wooyoung's son instead of saying no and probably regretting it afterwards.

"He's not your son-" Yedam was talking but was cut off then he felt a sharp sting on his cheek.

"HE IS OUR SON." Wooyoung said after giving Yedam one hard slap on his cheek. The slap was so hard that you could actually see the handprint of Wooyoung's hand on Yedam's cheek.

"Could you just shut up-" Yedam was talking but was cut off once again when he felt about sharp sting on his other cheek.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL MY BOYFRIEND TO SHUT UP." San yelled after giving Yedam one hard punch, this time on his other cheek.

"Geez fine here you go take your "son" back." Yedam finally let go of Felix. That day Yedam learned a very important lesson. 'Never mess around with Woosan's son.'

Suddenly Yedam felt the presence of someone behind him. And that person was none other than Zuri.

"Which one of y'all motherfuckers messed around with my best friend?!?!" Zuri asked angrily while glaring at everyone.

"The one with the broken face." Chan said while point at Yedam.

"Oh my goodness what happened to your face???!?!" Zuri asked with a horrified expression plastered across her pretty face.

"Nah I'm fine baby girl. Do you wanna-" Yedam was talking but was cut of again when he felt a sharp sting again. But this time it was on his nose.

"IF I SEE YOU LAY EVEN ONE OF YOUR NASTY FINGERS ON MY BEST FRIEND I WOULD MAKE YOUR LIFE SO BAD THAT YOU WOULD REGRET YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE. UNDERSTAND?!??!" Zuri said after she punched Yedam on his nose. The punch was so hard that Yedam was actually got a nose bleed. Zuri was actually a pretty sweet and nice girl, but she wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who messed around with the people she cared for.

"Y-yes I got it." Yedam stuttered. Saying Yedam was scared of Zuri would have been an understatement. He was terrified of the short girl who was standing in front of him.

Suddenly Felix made his way towards Chan while smiling brightly.

"Helwo." Lixie said cutely which made Chan's heart beat 100 times faster than it already was.

"Hi sweetheart." Chan said while ruffling Felix's blond hair.

"Wow I'm hurt, I was the one who punched the guy and you still choose that guy from sriracha over me." Zuri said while wiping away her wake tears dramatically. Of course she didn't mean it, she was just playing around with Felix.

"Nuuuuuu RiRi, don't be sad." Felix said while trying to wipe Zuri's fake tears.

"Don't worry Lixie I didn't mean it." Zuri said while chuckling at her best friend's cuteness.

"Now if you can excuse us, we need to go. Thank you so much Woo and Sannie and crispy hair dude from sriracha." Zuri said while smiling slightly and then grabbing Lixie's hand and taking him out of the party.

A/n:
I am so sorry for not
updating for 2 days.
I was just feeling lazy
and didn't want to update.

Also incase you are goingthrough some tough timesand no one has told you thistoday, I am so proud of youfor not giving up and stayingstrong during these tough times

through some tough times
and no one has told you this
today, I am so proud of you
for not giving up and staying
strong during these tough times.
Incase you are feeling shitty just
know that you are not useless.
Me, STAY and Skz, we all love you
very much and you mean a lot to
us ♡♡♡

Now I want you to keep
your phone or whatever
device you are reading this
on down, close your eyes
and take a few deep breaths,
wash your face, drink a nice
big glass of water, if you haven't
eaten anything in a while then
go grab a quick snack and then
come back here. Trust me you
will feel a lot better after that 💕💕

11th April

WC: 1022