T E N

Jeongin slowly knocked on the door and waited for a response. After a few seconds he heard a deep-ass voice speak.

"The door's open, you can come inside." (A/n: ✨come inside now✨)

After that the fennec fox like boy slowly opened the door and went inside the apartment.

Felix's apartment was small, yet cosy. The walls were white in colour which gave the entire apartment that classic yet comfy look to it.

There wasn't much funiture in it. Just a average sized brown coloured couch in the living room and a few chairs here. and there

His bedroom was also painted in the same shade of white. It had a small desk in the corner of the room and a medium sized bed in the middle. The walls were decorated with a bunch of picture frames of him and his friends and a small potted plant which was kept on his desk.

After looking around for a bit Jeongin finally found Felix who was laying on the couch and cuddling something. After looking at him for a bit he finally realised that the freckled faced boy was playing with a we bare bears ice bear plushie which Calli had given him last year for Christmas. (A/n: We bare bears was the best cartoon to ever exist, argue with the wall)

The younger couldn't help but coo at the sight in front of him. After mentally dying become of the older male's cuteness he finally decided to approach him.

"Hey Lixie, what are you doing?" The fennec fox like boy said while looking at the freckled face boy who is sitting in front of him.

After spotting the younger male, Felix immediately made grabby hands indicating that he wants to be carried, to which Jeongin gladly accept and carried the little boy in his arms.

"Innie." Felix said excitedly while burying his head in the crook of Jeongin's neck.

"Yea baby, did you have your breakfast yet?" Jeongin asked softly, while caressing Felix's cheek softly.

"Nuuuuuu." Felix said while shaking his head cutely.

"Awwww baby, do you want me to make you something to eat?" Jeongin asked softly, it was already 11:30 in the morning so the younger assumed that the little boy in his arms must be quite hungry by now.

"Okieeeee~" Felix said while giggle which of course, our cute Maknae found adorable.

"Alright, just wait here for some time, I'll make you something to eat real quick." Jeongin said while keeping Felix down on the couch and when into the kitchen to see if he could find something for Lixie.

He opened the cabinet and found a large box of froot loops inside. He removed the box and kept it on the kitchen counter and went to see if there was any milk left inside the older male's fridge.

Fortunately there was a carton of milk in the fridge, which had just enough milk to make one bowl of cereal.

(A/n: I am not gonna write about Jeongin making cereal because I don't want the entire comment section being like "Omg no, who the fuck puts the cereal first/ Wtf no of course the cereal goes in first." So just imagine it to be whatever you put first ^_____^ )

After making the bowl of cereal the younger male went to the couch just to find Felix peacefully cuddling with his ice bear plushie. Jeongin once again, mentally died before of the older male's cuteness.

"Hey Lixie, I made you cereal." Jeongin said while talking a seat on the couch next to Felix.

"Thank chuuu innie." Felix said happily while taking the bowl from Jeongin's hands.

A/n:
I know that this is a chanlix
fanfic but I'm soft for jeonglix
so here is some jeonglix content
for you guys.
But don't worry I'll get back
to the chanlix content soon.

He looks like an angellike I bet you 100 bucksLixie is a angel send from heaven

like I bet you 100 bucks
Lixie is a angel send from
heaven. Like how can
someone look so precious...??

Anyway follow me on Instagram
if you wanna @axgel_lxxknxw
or @lixac_lixie

Thank you so much for
reading this have a great day
or night

Byeeee

16th March 2022

Word count: 703