F O R T Y T H R E E

"So like...... You are Chan...?? The same guy Felix has been texting for nearly a year now?" Hyunjin asked while looking at Chan with wide eyes. Saying that he was surprised would have been an understatement. He was beyond shocked. Who would have ever imagined that Chris and Chan were the same guy all this while. Well other than the readers of course, the readers know everything that the characters don't.

"Well ummmmm...... Yeahhh.... Hold up let me explain." Chan took a deep breath before started. "At first when Felix texted me thinking I was Minho I didn't really think much about it. But as time went by we started to text almost every day and I found myself growing closer and closer to him. As I got to know him better I realised that he was a complete sweetheart and the cutest person alive."

Felix blushed slightly when he heard what Chan has to say about him. His heart started racing and a shy smile made its way towards his lovely face.

"And before I even knew it, I found myself slowly falling in love with him." Chan muttered, but immediately regretted saying that after he realised what just slipped out of his mouth. Everyone took a few seconds to comprehend what Chan just said. Felix just stood there frozen, not knowing what to say.

"I-I mean not like that-" Chan was talking but got interrupted when Jisung spoke.

"Ha! I knew he liked Felix! You owe my 100 dollars now Changbin!" Jisung said with a wide smirk plastered across his face. Changbin whined in annoyance before removing a 100 dollar bill from his pocket and handing it to Jisung.

"Wait did you just bet on me-" Chan said, but he was once again interrupted by Felix.

"Wait so you like me....???" Felix said while looking at Chan. Chan felt like his heart stopped beating when he heard Felix's voice.

"I mean I do...... But I don't expect you to like me back. Like I totally understand if you don't-"

"Chan can we have a word privately......"

A/n:
I'm so sorry for not updating for like 5 months. I kinda lost interest.....

30th October 2022