T W E N T Y F I V E

"OH MY GOD ISN'T THAT NAMJOON FROM BTS?!?!" Zamin said, a hint of shock and excitement clearly visible in his tone.

"Of course he is here, Jackson hyung knows a lot of people, including celebrities." Felix replied while looking at Namjoon and his world wide handsome boyfriend Jin, who were both sitting together and talking.

"And that's Sunwoo from the boyz. Oh god he looks even more handsome in real life. I think I'm gonna faint." Zamin said, fanboying after seeing some of his most favourite artists in real life.

"Excuse me Zamin, you have a boyfriend remember?" Kadee said while glaring at his boyfriend. He would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous of all the idols who managed to get his boyfriend's attention.

"Don't worry baby, I love you the most." Zamin said while pulling his boyfriend into a tight hug, to which Kadee quickly replied by hugged him back.

"That's nice to hear sweetheart." Kadee said while giving his boyfriend a quick peck of his forehead.

"Disgusting shit." Zuri said while side eyeing both of them. A disgusted expression plastered on her face.

"Oh my god that's NingNing from Aespa. I can finally die in peace. Thank you god." Zuri said while laying her hand on her heart in a dramatic matter.

Time skip (cause I'm lazy)

Zamin and Kadee somehow ended up making out somewhere in the corner while Zuri magical vanished somewhere which ment poor Lixie was left alone.

"Oh my god you're so adorable." A girl said while sitting down next to him. She looked really familiar to Felix but he just couldn't tell who she was. After a few seconds he finally recognised the girl.

"WAIT A MINUTE YOU ARE-" Felix was talking but was cut off when the girl spoke.

"Yeah I'm HyunA and this is Dawn, my fiancé." Hyuna said while point at the guy who was behind her.

"Oh my god I love you both so much. Ping pong is one of the best songs in K-pop history." Felix said excitedly. Felix had been a huge fan of them for so long and he always thought that they had the cutest relationship ever.

"Baby he's so cute can we adopt him?" Hyuna said while looking at Dawn with puppy eyes.

"Honey I'd love to, but we can't. I'm sorry." Dawn said while looking at Hyuna sadly. As much as they both wanted to keep the little boy, Felix still had a life to live and they both couldn't take it away from him. And Felix was already a grown adult.

"Nahh it's fine. But can we please hang out with him a little." Hyuna said while clinging onto Dawn's arm. After seeing his lover's face, Dawn couldn't disagree.

"Okay fine." Dawn agreed. As soon as Dawn said that Hyuna immediately turned towards the freckled face boy and started showering him with all her attention.

"So what's your name cutie?" Dawn asked while pinching Felix's freckled cheek softly.

"Felix, but you can call me Lix or Lixie." Felix said while giggling cutely. With all the attention he was getting, Felix couldn't help but slowly slip into little space. But he tried not to make it too obvious.

"Awwwieeee you're so adorable can we please get a picture with you Lixie?" Hyuna asked with sparkles in her dark brown eyes.

"I should be asking you for a picture not you. You guys are the celebrities here not me." Felix replied, his voice turning slightly high pitched indicating that he was slowly slipping.

"But you're so adorable. Who wouldn't want a picture with a cute little boy like you?" Dawn replied with running his hand through Felix's blond hair.

"Okieeee fine ywu can get a pictwre with Lixie." Felix replied. Now he had fully slipped into little space. But Hyuna and Dawn had no idea about that.

Hyuna quickly removed her phone from the pocket of her jeans and held it in front of the three of them to take a selfie.

"Cheese!" Hyuna said as she clicked the button on her phone to take a selfie.

"Okay we need to go now sweetheart. But I hope to see you next time okay?" Hyuna said sadly while looking at Felix.

"Okieeee bye Hyuna noona and Dawn hyung." Felix said while smiling slightly and waving at both of them.

As soon as the Hyudawn couple left another guy took a seat near Felix. Felix looked at the and recognised him immediately.

"Wat you're Ywdam from Treawure!" Felix said excitedly while looking at THE Bang Yedam from Treasure.

"The one and only babyboy." Yedam said while a slight smirk plastered across his face.

"Can I pwease get your autogrwph prwtty pwease?" Felix said while showing Yedam puppy eyes.

"Oh you could get WAY more than just an autograph sweetheart." Yedam whispered seductively into Felix's ear. If Felix was in his big self then he would have immediately pushed Yedam away, but unfortunately Felix was little and had no idea what was going on.

"Then Lixie cwn gwt two awtogrwphes?" Felix asked while a innocent smile on his face.

"Oh you're so innocent baby boy." Yedam whispered, his hand slowly creeping into Felix's thigh.

"Cwn ywu pwease get ywur hand off Lixie? He doesn't likw it." Felix said while trying his best to take Yedam's hand off him.

"Oh trust me honey, you will like it." Yedam replied while winking at Felix.

"Excuse me, what is going on here?"

"Wait ywu awe CB97 frwm 3racha"

A/n:
CLIFFHANGER BITCHES

Anyway y'all I'm so sorry
for making Yedam the bad guy...

Anyway go stan Treasure.

Alternative title for this chapter:
Felix meeting all of his idols.

Also my parents almost found
my Wattpad yesterday.....
But fortunately I was quick
enough to grab my phone from
them before they saw anything
else.

Quick question, do your parents
know about your Wattpad acc?
If they do know,do they actually
know about what you read/write?

8th April 2022

WC: 1004