E I G H T E E N

Felix was just standing outside the airport waiting for Zuri and the others. It had been about 20 minutes since he last texted her so she should be here by now.

Suddenly someone pulled him into a tight hug. He smiled knowing exactly who it was.

"Zuri, I know you missed me but can you let go? I can't breathe." Felix said while chuckling slightly. Even though Felix did miss Zuri too, the poor boy didn't want to die due to lack of oxygen.

"I missed you bitch." Zuri said after finally letting go of Felix. As soon as she let go of Lix, he immediately smiled at her.

"Ohh that's quite unfortunate,cause I didn't miss you." Felix said with a playful grin plastered across his freckled face. When Felix said this, he ended up getting a hard punch on his shoulder.

"Ouch, I'm sorry I was just playing with you. I missed you too dumbass." The freckled boy said, while holding his shoulder which hurt like hell because of the punch he just received.

"You better be." Zuri said while rolling her eyes.

Zuri hadn't really changed much over the years. She still had the same long, brunette hair just like how it was 3 years ago. Her fashion sense was also still the same. Her dark brown double lidded eyes still had the same sparkle to them each time she spoke about something she liked.

The only thing that probably changed was her height. Zuri was always on the shorter side each time it came to height. Because of this Felix would always tease her by calling her names like "shortie" or "smol." Zuri didn't mind that though. She herself knew that she was quite smol. But over the years Zuri had grown about 2 or 3 inches taller. But Felix was still taller.

"Oi Felix." Another familiar voice yelled. Felix looked at the direction from where the voice came from and say none other than Zamin. His bleached blonde hair covered his forehead and eyes, but Felix could still make out who he was.

Behind him was another guy who Felix assumed to be Kadee. His black hair was styled into a wolf mullet cut which slightly covered his dark brown eyes and he had a slightly tanned skin tone. Felix would definitely be lying if he said that Kadee was not attractive.

"Zamin." Felix said excitedly, he quickly pulled Zamin into a tight hug. Zamin quickly hugged Felix back and rested his chin on Lix's shoulder.

After about a minute, Zamin broke the hug and stared at Felix for a good minute. "I missed you so much Lixie." Zamin said, pinching Felix's freckled cheeks slightly. (A/n: Off topic but why am I low-key shipping Zamin and Felix right now-)

"I missed you too Zaza." Felix said while chuckling, even though he wasn't that close to Zamin, he still missed him very much and always waited eagerly to meet him again.

"And I'm guessing you must be Kadee right?" Felix said while looking at the tall boy with the wolf mullet cut.

"The one and only. Although I'm pretty sure there are like a thousand more Kadees in the world but you get my point right?" Kadee said awkwardly. Judging from the way he acted, Felix could tell that Kadee wasn't really the most sociable person, but Felix didn't mind it. He came across people who were a lot worse.

"Don't worry I get your point, you have probably heard about me, but I'm Felix." Felix said while smiling brightly. After seeing Felix's smile, Kadee quickly smiled back.

"Anyway, I'm pretty sure you are all pretty tired from your long flight and probably want to go to your hotel room and rest, so hop into my car. I'll drop you all to your hotel." Felix said while opening the door of his car like a gentleman, to which Zuri quickly sat inside the car after muttering a soft 'thank you'.

A/n:
Now this is where
we are finally going
to get into the drama.....

Also why did I just findout that this picture of Lixie in a skirt exits

out that this picture of
Lixie in a skirt exits.....

He slayed it tho 😩

Also Hyuka in a skirtHE LOOKS SO PRETTY

HE LOOKS SO PRETTY

Look I don't reallylike wearing skirtsor dresses that much but

Look I don't really
like wearing skirts
or dresses that much but...
I WANT THAT OUTFIT WHICH
SOOBIN IS WEARING

I WANT THAT OUTFIT WHICHSOOBIN IS WEARING

TXT in skirts...
They slayed it as
always

My gallery and Pinterest
feed is literally filled with
with pictures of male
idols in skirts
(Mostly TXT tho)

26th March 2022

WC: 763