PlayStation

For football___
This one is inspired by that Declan and Mason's FIFA20 YouTube video, so in love with that one, but it made me miss Mason's fluffy hair 😭

Btw this book just hit 10k reads, thank you all so much <33
_______________________

It was one of those days when Y/N wasn't in mood for anything, just to lie down with her boyfriend, cuddle up to him and not say a word.

Y/N was lying in bed while Mason was in his game room, playing playstation with Declan for Chelsea TV.

She heard Mason talking, shouting and not being satisfied with his game so far. She closed her eyes and tried to relax but it didn't helped, she really needed him lie beside her and cuddle up to her.

She couldn't help herself and she felt like she's gonna cry in any second if she don't hug her boyfriend, even she didn't really had a reason to cry

She walked towards her boyfriend's game room and quietly opened doors.

They just had a break and Mason played Chelsea song.

"Chelsea" Mason shouted clapping and smiling

Y/N quietly walked towards Mason and climb on his lap hugging him.

He hugged her trying to have a look at her face but she buried it in his neck.

He showed Declan that they gonna cut this off of video and he turned his camera and microphone off.

"what's wrong my love?" he asked putting locks of her hair off of her face

She didn't said anything just hugged him even tighter. He realised what is in case so he just hugged her back slowly spinning in his chair.

"would you be okay with me finishing this and then cuddle up to you for the rest of the evening?" he asked and she nodded kissing his neck on flash

She wanted to stood up but he didn't let her before he has look at her face and make sure she is going to be okay another few minutes.

"I'll be there for ten minutes" he said kissing her forehead and then letting her off his lap

As she walked out of his game room he turned his microphone and camera back on.

He wasn't much concentrated on game anymore but to finish it as quick as they can.

At the end he lost but he didn't care as he would if Y/N wasn't in that mood. For need of video he acted mad and he left his game room but soon after Declan finished his monologue with camera he came back to his game room telling Declan that they will talk later and then he got to his bedroom where Y/N was lying hugging his pillow.

She had closed eyes and he didn't know if she is asleep or just trying to relax but he walked towards bed quietly giving his best not to wake her up if she is sleeping.

He laid down beside his girlfriend carefully taking his pillow away from her and wrapping her arms around his torso as he realised she is asleep.

He hugged her tightly, stroking her hair with one hand and with other he was rubbing her back. He kissed the top of her head and made sure he is giving her all safety she needed.

Moments like this was always worrying him because they will just lie down and not saying a word to each other and he won't know what really happens to her.

The truth was she just wanted to escape from this world, to be alone with him and just don't care and think about anything, just to relax from the world.

"I love you" he whispered resting his cheek on the top of her head and closing his eyes