25

The response on last chapter was not that good. So please show some love on this one do inline comments and votes if you want next chapter quickly!

There will be typos and grammatical error so ignore.

Aayat and Eshal both were in the kitchen, Aayat was tutoring Eshal how to make halwa, while She herself was making kheer

She wanted to make halva because it's Zaviyaar's favourite but Kheer was difficult so Eshal told her to make kheer.

"Thank god, you are here with me, or-else I don't even know what I would have done" Eshal said placing the dish in the bowl, Aayat just shrugged her shoulders proudly.

"All the best, go and impress your in-laws" Aayat commented on her while she was leaving the kitchen Eshal smirked and nodded her head, walked out making her giggled.

Aayat was blinding the kheer when Zaviyaar came into in the kitchen to get lost her in beauty, the way she had tied the dupatta on her left side of waist her hair tied in a high ponytail some of her bangs falling on her face, she was tasting the dish placing her index finger on the spoon.

She was confused, whether she should put more sugar or if it's fine like that.

"What's wrong?" He asked strolling towards her, Aayat shrieked, placing her hand on her heart, getting frightened.

"Dara diya Apne mujhe Zaviyaar " She chastised him slapping on his arm, he chuckled rubbing his arm. 

[You scared me Zaviyaar]

"It was just me, and I think you should get used to this now" He told her, staring at her intensely sending shivers to her body, calming herself down as she looked at him.

"It's good that you came, I need you help" She said he frowned looking at her, while she took a bowl and filled it with the kheer.

"Here taste this" She said forwarding him the bowl of kheer, He took it without wasting any second and fill the spoon of kheer and put inside his mouth and moaned closing his eye relishing the taste.

He opened his eyes to see Aayat was waiting for his response he showed her thumbs up and continued to eat it like a child she giggled, A little kheer fall on the corner of his lips, she noticed that, he felt her gaze on him and raised his brow in question.

"Erm you have kheer there" she told him pointing her index finger on the corner of his lips.

"Tou saaf kardo" He told her staring at her Aayat broadend her eyes hearing him, he chuckled.

He looked at her then moved ahead taking a step towards her, She got nervous feeling his intense gaze on her, he held the corner of her dupatta he leaned down she looked at him, as she can feel his breath on her face he wiped his lips with her dupatta , She felt something churned in her tummy with this act.