𝟕.

𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧.
________

Your heart races in your chest as you wait at the bottom of the staircase. Wanda's supposedly applying her final touches to her makeup and Iryna and Olek can see just how excited you are to see your girlfriend.

"So (Y/n), what are your intentions with our daughter tonight?" You swallow hard at the question as your eyes dart between theirs and suddenly your palms have become clammy.

"Dancing. Lots of dancing."

Olek tilts his head, questionably. The famous maximoff head tilt. You find it much cuter with the brunette's warm smile attached. "Just dancing?"

"N-no...we're meeting up with some friends for dinner and then heading to school." You look up quickly to the sound of footsteps approaching. There are three disappointing looks when Pietro turns the corner. He trots down the stairs, stopping in front of you.

"You should just go up, she's not even close to being ready." With a nod of approval from Mr. and Mrs. Maximoff, you're trailing up to Wanda's bedroom. The light from the bathroom is the only thing that illuminates her room.

"Wanda?"

She stands in front of the mirror, hair not even brushed, lipstick half wiped off and different colors of eyeshadow smeared over the back of her palm. "(Y/n) what are you doing? You were supposed to wait down...Wow. You look amazing."

"You-um" You set the corsage on the counter. "You look like you could use some help."

While your phone begins to continuously 'bing' on the sink counter beside Wanda, she diverts her attention away from you, reading Gwen, Kate, and MJ's names as they disappear and reappear until the texts begin to overlap one another.

"Focus, please." You say, fingers on her chin, turning the brunette back. Being upon the sink counter with you infront of her, Wanda's thighs occasionally brush your hips with the aim of making you smile, but with all your concentration on her appearance, you didn't take notice.

"All done."

You take a step back taking her by the waist to help her get down. When she turns around, her body presses back into your front. Light curls fall down around the shoulders of her red dress which presses perfectly against her curves. As you wrap your arms around her waist you playfully nuzzle into her neck. "Aww, thank you detka. Did your mom teach you this stuff?" She melts into your touch

"Oh uhhh, no. Natasha used to let me do her makeup before she went off to college." You once again see the famous Maximoff head tilt.

"Who's Natasha?"

You shake your head brushing it off before mumbling sweet hushed nothings against her skin. Little giggles falling from her lips when your breath tickles her flesh. She turns in your hold and her arms wrap around your shoulders.

She pulls you in, her lips velvety soft as they brush against yours. Her newly polished fingers tangle in your recently straightened hair. The smell of her perfume and the vanilla scent of her conditioner, blossoms a warmth in your chest.

"Mmm, what was that for?" She didn't respond, just fixed your lipstick that's now two different shades of red. The brunette gives you a weak smile before leading you out her bathroom, through her bedroom and back down the stairs. There's a short goodbye and mini photoshoot before the two of you escape to your car.

You open the door for her and offer a helping hand as she gets in. The drive from her house to the restaurant isn't long and she spends the entire time holding you close, while pampering kisses to your neck. You're not even strong enough to pry her arms off, resulting in you dragging her out the drivers side of the car.