XIV

KATERINA MOORE

Leo and I have been trying to keep each other sane and just be there. We have kind of been doing our own thing for the past month.

Right now I'm working on some jewelry pieces and Leo's out picking some craft pieces for his pottery class.

We both have been engaging in activities we like. Usually, we stay in the house and just be there for each other but today we decide to be productive.

We talk almost every second of the day and just our feelings, platonic. I just talked to him on the phone and he said he was on his way back.

Learning how to use a cellphone was very hard but eventually, we caught on. Living with Leo is not bad as I thought it would be. He's clean, gives me space, smells good, makes my little teacups, and paint them yellow.

My parents weren't always the best but they were there for me when things got hard. When I was little I use to go days without eating and not drinking anything because I got so stressed about little things.

I love my parents and I will miss them dearly. I will find the person who did this to Leo's and I families.

I'm gonna get in the shower and take a nap. I'm sure Leo will wake me up when he's back.

••••
3 hrs later

"Kat wake up, I brought us some food and something I found at this store. They had it." I hear his voice is toned out a little bit but I can hear him.

My eyes immediately popped open at the word food and I got up out of bed. " thank you, Leo, you're a sweetheart."No problem rina, come in the living room so I can show you what I got for us." Leo stated.

I go into the living and I see a bow and arrow sitting on the coffee table. Looked back at Leo who had the biggest smile on his face which made me smile because we always had fun with these.

' Flashback '

" Leo! " I sang taunting him. Our parents were gone on a different planet so this is what we decide to do today.

Chasing each other with bows and arrows was fun when our parents are gone.

The gig is if you get hit when have to dress up in one of your parent's clothes and walk around in them.

I heard a commotion from around the corner in my room. " Leo, come out wherever you are, "I started looking around the look and I found him on the ground.

I went into straight panic mode when I saw him on the floor. I put my crossbow down and start to feel his pulse and it was alright but when I look he had his bow in his hand.

"I got you right where I wanted,I won." Leo bragged. And hit me the arrow.

5 minutes later

I'm in my father's clothes running around the Castle while Leo is running right behind me laughing. I started to laugh.

'Flashback over'

We had some fun and I'm gonna miss it. Losing our parents and forever home is heartbreaking. We lost so much in a little amount of time.

Always moping around in the house gets us nowhere but a dead end. We need to find Maze, Asteria, and Apollo. They must be alive and we need to regroup and find a way to catch the person who did this.

"Rina, you alright you had zoned out for a bit. Do you want a place to practice, we can go tomorrow." He questioned me and I looked up at him with a smile. " I would love that," I told him and he nodded his head and kissed me on the forehead.

" I'm going to go to bed and you can join and watch a movie with me if you like," Leo stated. He looked nervous for some reason. " Okay I'll be there in a sec, let me clean this up and make us a little snack," I said.

A couple of minutes later, I'm done cleaning up my area. I'm making us some popcorn and something to drink which is water since we barely drink soda.

I'm headed to Leo's room and I knock on the door since I couldn't open it myself. Leo opens the door in some grays sweats and a white t-shirt with his hair curly and wet from the shower and I can smell his cologne it smells like heaven.

I go this weird feeling but I shook it away. " Are u going to come in or just stand there kat?" He asked and I nodded my yes.

Sitting down on his bed and it was soft and comfortable. The movie has started and so far it's good the movie is called" Twilight". It's about a girl who just has moved away from her mom and she lived with her dad now in a small town called forks and she meets a boy named " Edward Cullen and he's a vampire and but she doesn't know it yet.

•••

An hour later, the mover is over and I feel eyes on me and I turn to see Leo staring at me, and I kind of feel like how I felt before I first came into here.. nervous and a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Leo, why do you keep on staring at me like that," I questioned nervously.

" Katerina, I think you know why you just don't want to admit it" He stated back at me. Looks intently not breaking eye contact.

" I don't know what you're talking about," I told him trying to convince him.

" Kat, Do I have to show you what I'm feeling, and do I have your permission if I do this," Leo asked me and I nodded my head yes. he has gotten closer to me and I felt the feeling twice what I felt before

He puts his hands on both of my cheeks and tilts his head to the side and I follow him just by putting my head in the opposite way his.

Our lips connect and I'm starting to feel like I have fireworks in my belly and my cheeks are on fire.

We keep making out and never stopping and he lays me down on the bed, while he's on top of me our lips stay onto each other and I put my leg up on his back never wanting him to let go of me.

He looks up at me and breathes hard.

" Now, you know what I'm feeling," he said and I nodded my head yes and grabbed his face to kiss him again and again.

A/N

- Hello everyone, I'm back with another update.

- I just want to thank everyone for reading my story.

- make sure you vote and comment.