III

Part 2

Leo Romero POV :

Flashback * 10 years ago* Katerina is leaving Cosmic and going back to Coruscant

My best friend is leaving today back to her home planet where her mother is from. The Queen requested her presence to design more of her gowns and gave her an offer that Kat said her mother couldn't refuse.

Currently, I am watching my best friend pack her luggage and I just stared at her wanting to say something to try and convince her to stay with me because she will be safe with me I can protect her I've been training with my father.

'' What's wrong Romero? I can feel you staring at me ." Kat said putting more clothes in her bag. Making me break out of my thoughts.

"Nothing's wrong it's that you're leaving me probably going to forget about me and make new friends, and never think about me," I stated with jealously and anger for some reason.

"Forget about you, I don't think that's possible because we're always around each every second of the day and you know it's taken me a while to even talk to new people. So no I will never forget you because you're the only person who's been there for me." Kat said while laughing with a smile on her face. God, I loved her smile.

"Good because I would hate to be replaced with people who are not better at being a good best friend than me. I stated with a nod. Kat just threw her head back laughing." I'm not joking

" You're really funny you know but I need to give you something hold on for a sec okay," Kat said. while looking for something she wanted to give me.

" I really hope it's nothing weird you're about to give me rina."I said yelling across The room because she Can't hear from the closet.

2 minutes later

"Okay I found it here I come". Kat said while yelling running towards me.

"Finally," I say under my breath. She had something gold in her hand.

"What is it?" I ask

"Just take it, it's a necklace for us that I had made. So, we don't forget each other while I am gone." Rina stated. I said okay taking the necklace from her hands and putting it on my neck.

  I said okay taking the necklace from her hands  and putting it on my neck

'It looks good. I thought. while nodding."

"Katerina it's time to go now." Kat's mother said.

"I guess I have to go now. I will miss you, Leo, I will never forget you. always remember that. "Kat said with tears running down her eyes. And hugging me and I hugged her back

"Bye Rina" I stated with tears but they never came out. She started walking away after we said our goodbyes.

"Flashback over*