14

(There's smut in this chapter!!)
Roses pov:

A day had passed, it was about 4pm, no one said a word to Alex and Anita hadn't been in touch. James was coming home today. We'd cleaned the house and all dressed a tad fancier than usual, Lorenzo was in a tiny suit I brought him. We were all waiting on the stairs in front of the door, Diego was next to me and I was holding Lorenzo. Alex and Ralph were on the other flight of stairs. We heard a car pull up and all stood properly. After a few seconds James walked inside.

He smiled at us and walked over the me, giving me a hug. "I hope you took good care of him." James looked at the baby. "She did." Diego smiled. "Did you name him?" James asked. "We sure did, meet Lorenzo." I played with the baby's hands. "You really look like your mother now, after you were born." James chuckled. He then looked over at Ralph and Alex. "You guys really didn't have to do this." He picked up his bags from by the door. "Here, let me take those." Diego grabbed one of them. "Put that in my office." James told him. Diego walked off with the bag and came back after a few seconds.

We had now made our way to the living room, Diego came up to me, about to kiss me but quickly moved away. "Sorry, I forgot we can't do that with James here." He whispered with a smirk on his face, carefully running his hand down down my back and to my ass. I looked up to him with a 'are you fucking serious' face. He quickly removed his hand, walked across and got a glass of champagne. He sat down in the kitchen and smiled at me.

A while later we had a big fancy dinner. After I excused myself from the table I walked upstairs to my room, me and Ralph agreed he would look after Lorenzo tonight. I quickly went to my bathroom and got out some lingerie I recently brought, it was black and lacey. I put it on then got my phone out and called Diego.

As soon as he answered I faked a small moan. "Rose? What the fuck are you doing?" He sounded flustered. "Oh god, Diego!" I fake moaned again. "Are you in your room?" He asked. "Yes." I breathed heavily.

Seconds later he barged into my room, I was laying on the bed. "Wait- weren't you moaning two seconds ago?" He questioned me. "Just wanted to tease you." I smirked, looking down at his erection. "And clearly it worked." I giggled. He closed and locked my door in one quick motion and walked over to me. "You look so sexy in that." He ran his hand down my chest. I felt him run a finger over my clit, I sat up slightly so I could see him.

He inserted a few fingers into me, making me moan. "Shh, you gotta be quiet." I could feel his breath on my clit, making me moan again but one of his hands quickly covered my mouth. He took his fingers out of me then slammed them back in, getting a muffled moan from me. He then started pumping his fingers and ran his tongue over my clit. I clawed the bed sheets and moaned as quiet as I could. He soon quickened his pace with both things. "Fuck Diego I'm so close!" I moaned a bit louder. "Darling, I thought I told you to be quiet." He pulled his fingers out. "Please." I looked down at him. "Please, what?" He smirked. "Please make me cum, please fuck me until I can't stand, just please!" I begged. And with that he started fingering me again. After a few seconds I came on his fingers, he pulled them out and licked it off.

I was a mess on the bed but he was undoing his belt, once he was done I grabbed a condom from my drawer and handed it to him. He threw his trousers on the floor, along with his boxers then rolled the condom on. He walked closer to me and grabbed my legs, putting them over his shoulders. He then lined himself up with my thighs and slowly pushed himself in, he moaned quietly and stayed still for a second then slowly moved back and forwards. I was moaning but they were muffled since Diego's hand was back on my mouth. He started thrusting faster, his eyes were practically closed because of pleasure. "Fuck, Diego." I managed to moan properly. "I'm about to cum!" I moaned again.

"Don't cum yet, don't you dare." He groaned, thrusting faster. I started breathing heavily and gripped the bed sheets again. He managed to use one of his hands to rub by clit at the same speed he was thrusting. "Cum." He smirked, I instantly came on him. He pulled out and took the condom off, I sat up and wrapped my hands around it, jerking him off. I quickened my pace until he finally came on my stomach.

The next morning I woke up, cuddling Diego. He was already awake just looking at me. "Good morning." I smiled. "Good morning." He kissed my head. We looked at each other for a few seconds but got interrupted by a knock on my door. "What?" I called out. "Can I come in?" James voice came from the other side of the door. My heart dropped. "Get under the bed." I whispered. Diego quickly grabbed his clothes and slid under the bed. "Just a second." I put a robe on and opened the door. "Hey, sorry I took so long." I smiled. "It's fine, have you seen Diego anywhere?" James asked. "No, I don't think so, sorry." I lied. "Why?" I asked. "Oh, a girl came looking for him but he's not here." James smiled. "A girl? What's her name?" I questioned him. "Stephany I think, I'll go tell her he isn't here." James walked away.

I closed the door and turned around to Diego who had his boxers and shirt back on now. "Stephany?" I asked him. "Uh, well..." he didn't know what to say. "You told me you didn't hook up but now she's here, looking for you? How did she even get our address?" I raised my voice. "I don't know, I was drunk!" He glared at me. "Why didn't you go downstairs? Go talk to Stephany!" I started yelling. "I don't even like Stephany!" He yelled back. "Get out." Lowered my voice. "Fine." Diego walked past me and left.

About an hour had passed, I didn't have any makeup on and just wore a jumper and tracksuit bottoms. I walked downstairs and saw Ralph with Lorenzo, feeding him mushed up banana. Diego was in the kitchen too so I sat on the couch. "Ralph, can you throw me an apple?" I asked. Ralph picked one up and tossed it to me. "Thanks." I took a bite and put on the tv. "Here, he's fed, in fresh clothes, got a clean diaper and is tired so he's all yours." Ralph handed me Lorenzo. I took him and held him to my chest, giving him a hug. I half laid down amd and kept Lorenzo on my chest then continued watching tv.

Diego sat down next to me. "I'm sorry." He spoke quietly. "What actually happened with  Stephany?" I asked. "I'm not 100% sure, I was very drunk and I met her at a bar, we talked and I gave her my number. That's all I remember." He explained, about to put his hand on my shoulder but quickly pulled it away when James walked out of his office. "Where you off too?" I asked. "Just a meeting." James smiled.

————

Word count: 1315