He gulped, palms sweating, heart racing.

"You see, I..."

But Jimin interrupted him.

"We're here. We're at the supermarket"

And just like that, he started to walk in the direction of the market leaving Taehyung standing there like a statue. He was so embarrassed. After recovering a bit of his dignity, he followed Jimin quietly.

They entered the market and immediately, a man rushed up to Jimin wearing a sunny smile on his face.

"Oh Jimin, you're here today. What can I do for you this morning?"

He took Jimin's basket and Taehyung watched them, unable to fight off this uncomfortable feeling in his chest seeing Jimin's bright smile all because of this young man whose head by the way was shaped like a potato.

He scoffed harshly as the man commented.

"By the way Jiminshi, you look especially great this morning"

Jimin, he discovered was a man who enjoyed flattery so he definitely noticed him blushing and Taehyung wasn't liking it one bit. He cleared his throat and interrupted.

"Jimin always looks great. I'm sure he's tired of hearing that all the time"

Jimin smiled nervously. "No, I'm not..."

The man frowned, glaring at Taehyung.

"And who are you?"

"I am..."

"He's no one" Jimin interjected and immediately handed the man a piece of paper.

"Please, get me everything on the list as usual"

The man was about to grab the paper but Taehyung snatched it from his hand.

"How can you trust someone that easily. How do you know he's not going to cheat you?"

Jimin rolled his eyes tiredly. "I just know..."

Taehyung wasn't liking this. Who is this man anyway and why was he so close to Jimim

"Why?" He demanded.

"Because I like him" The man responded.

That was the last thing Taehyung wanted to hear.

"And I have been pressuring him to go out with me for like a month but he refused saying he still has someone in his heart that he's trying to forget..."

Jimin hastily cut in. "Why are you telling him all these? Go get my items!"

He was blushing furiously. His entire face was red and he was hyperventilating. The man snatched the paper back from Taehyung's limp hands and left.

Taehyung didn't move and kept looking at Jimin. The latter could feel him staring and shifting uncomfortably.

"Stop staring"

"How do you know I'm staring"

"I just do!"

Taehyung took a deep breath and said. "Is it true you have someone in your heart that you want to forget?"

"Have you forgotten that person now?" His voice was small and filled with emotion

Jimin was so nervous, that he blinked repeatedly and took a deep breath. "What are you talking about? I only said that to stop him from coming onto me. There's no one in my heart"

"Liar" Taehyung whispered.

The man suddenly appeared bringing a sudden end to the tension filed conversation. He handed Jimin the basket filled with more than enough provisions.