"I'm so sorry," I said.

"I-it okay, I should be the one to apologize since I didn't watch where I flew," a woman wearing a black dress, with black curly hair said.

She's still on the ground also massaging her head, then she opens her eyes and our eyes met, I look down and then back to her eyes, she's staring at me.

"Ahmm, are you okay?" I asked, mad her snap.

"O-oh. Y-yes, I'm fine." She said she stood up as I help her.

"Let me help you," I said.

"Thanks," she said and blush.

"I have to go, Miss. Have a nice evening" I said.

"Y-you too" She stutters.

I nodded and flew away.

//End of Flashback//

"Well, that's good to know!" The Man beside the woman said that's her Father maybe.

"Son, let me introduce you to the Royalties of Hawaii. King Paul and Queen Mhina and their daughter Princess Martha." Dad introduced. I got shocked.

"You're a Princess?!" I said shocked.

"Lower your voice Dracula," Lydia told.

"And you're a Prince?!" Martha asked also shocked.

Silence fills the air.

"Well, I guess they have the same vibes?" Queen Mhina said.

"Yeah, but they should know each other more." King Paul uttered.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because you two we're betrothed," Dad said.

I got shocked again.

"What?! But Dad-" I want to refuse but he cut me.

"Surprise, Son!" He said.

"No, Dad-"

"You two should go out and hang out together. And know each other" Dad suggested.

"Dad, may I have a word? Please?" I asked.

"Sure, Son. Excuse us for a moment" he told.

We went to the balcony.

"Dad, what was that?!" I asked.

"The what?" He asked.

"Her?! Them?! Why am I betrothed? Without my knowledge!" I yelled furiously.

"Calm down Son, I'm like that first when I was your age and I was betrothed to your Mom. If you know her better everything will be very fine" he told.

"No, Dad! I can't marry her!" I said.

"And why?!" He asked.

"Because I... I.. I already have a girlfriend" I told.

"Really? What kind of creature is she? Is she a Vampire? A Gryphon? Or-"

"She's a..... Human Dad" I told.

He stared at me and he got furious.

"What?!"

"But Dad it's okay, she's kind and loving," I told.

"Have you lost your mind? A Prince of Darkness?! In a relationship with a Human!" He yelled.

"Dad-"

"What will the other Monsters say!"

"I don't care about what they gonna say! I love Y/n!" I yelled.

"You in love with a human! Ridiculous!"

"Dad-"

"Have you forgotten who killed your Mom?! Humans!"

"Y/n is different! She may be a human, but it doesn't mean she's bad" I argued.

"Your a disgrace to this Family!" He yelled.

"Dad I love her," I told.

"I don't care! A Prince should marry a Princess, not a Human! You have to follow the rules!" He yelled.

I got mad, "F*ck that rules! I don't want to marry a Woman whom I don't love! And I just met! Hate me if you want! I will never leave my Y/n" I told raising my voice.

And I left. Suddenly I saw Lydia.

"Drac" she spoke.

"You know about this?" I asked furiously.

"Drac let me explain, I wanted to tell you, but I don't have enough courage to tell you, Dad will hate me. I tried to stop him but I can't" she told.

"So that's the reason why you forced me to pick a place for a wedding because I'm the one that will get married. I trusted you Lydia but you betrayed me" I said.

"Drac, no!" She said, and I quickly left.

:)