It's already 10 pm, but Hyun Bin hasn't come back yet. Yejin texted Hyun Bin asking when he would be home. There was no reply from Hyun Bin, Yejin was a little worried and immediately contacted Hyun Bin.

"Jagiya sorry, I just finished coordinating. I'll be home soon" said Hyun Bin at the end of the telephone line. While waiting for Hyun Bin to come, Yejin immediately prepared warm water and Hyun Bin's clothes.

25 minutes passed, Hyun Bin arrived at the apartment and immediately opened the door. Hyun Bin saw Eun Ha sleeping on the sofa with the blanket that Yejin had given her. "Jagiya, why is Eun Ha sleeping on the sofa?" Hyun Bin approached Yejin who was preparing tea for him.
"He wanted to accompany me to wait for you, but look at her she fell asleep." Yejin said while giving tea to Hyun Bin.

"Mianhe..making you guys wait. I'll take her to the room" Hyun Bin immediately brought Eun Ha to the room shortly after finishing a cup of tea made by Yejin.

After moving Eun Ha to her room, Hyun Bin immediately took a shower and followed Yejin who was already in bed. "Jagiya, it looks like I have to go to Daegu tomorrow because the case I will handle must coordinate with the Daegu police," said Hyun Bin who was now lying down next to Yejin. "All of a sudden? Aren't you tired, Bin?" Yejin looked at her husband. "It can't be helped, I've been appointed as team leader to handle this case". Hyun Bin took a deep breath.

Yejin couldn't bear to see her husband, Hyun Bin didn't rest at all since he was busy preparing for their wedding until now. "Bin, I just can't bear it. You can't rest at all." Yejin expressed her feelings. Hyun Bin gently stroked Yejin's cheek "No problem honey, just pray for my work so that I can solve this case soon." Yejin smiled and held her husband's hand.

Morning

This morning Yejin and Hyun Bin were ready to go to their respective offices. Hyun Bin will leave for Daegu and don't forget to say goodbye to his in-laws. Meanwhile Eun Ha will be with Mr and Mrs Son at Home. The plan was that Yejin would finish her practice by noon.

After arriving at the hospital, Yejin was greeted by her colleagues. They asked how she was and how was her honeymoon yesterday. Not to forget Yejin also gave gifts to her fellow divisions.

"Eonnie!" Yoona called out of the elevator door. Yoona approached Yejin and hugged her "I miss you Eonni, how was your honeymoon?" Yoona continued. Yejin hugged Yoona back "I miss you too Yoonassi, uumm..." Yejin blinked a little. Yejin invited Yoona to enter her room.

"This is for you and please give this to Hae In too" Yejin gave a gift to Yoona. "Eonni, there's no need to bother like this, but okay, I'll tell Hae In," Yoona said sincerely. "Also convey my thanks to Hae In for helping a lot to prepare for my wedding and also—I often trouble you to take care of Eun Ha," Yejin continued.

"Eun Ha..I miss her so much, why doesn't she come to the hospital?". Yejin smiled "No. She is with her grandparents" Yejin said while checking the names of her patients. After a bit of talking and letting go of their homesickness, they returned to finish their respective work.

At noon Yejin had finished all her work for today, she wanted to go home immediately because she would prepare for the needs of her parents who were going back to Yongsan. Arriving at the apartment, Yejin was greeted by Eun Ha. He had just finished her lunch and tidied up the books in her room. "Eomma, Appa will come home again tonight?" Yejin shook her head. He didn't know for sure what time Hyun Bin would be home today. "Let's call Appa later, okay?" Yejin gave a suggestion.

After packing their things, Yejin's parents said goodbye and immediately drove the car to Yongsan.

Evening