26 Move In

Saturn
I am currently on the way to the Mafia house; or should I say, my new home, with all my belongings in the back of Xaviey's car.

My best friend came to my house to help me pack up my things after I agreed to move in.

He went through all my clothes and nicknacks, throwing everything into boxes.

Xavier is gay, so he lives through me with all the boy stuff, that's what he told me.

But, when he got to my underwear drawer, his eyes lit up like the Fourth of July.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Saturn. We need to get you some damn lingerie if you're gonna stay with those sex gods you get to call you're boyfriends."

I blushed at that and shook my head laughing. But he was very serious. He decided after I settle into the house, unpack all my things and whatever, he would pick me up and we would go shopping.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when I see the beautiful, modern mansion come into view. It is much different from their penthouse in the city, but still very jaw dropping.

Atlas got out and came around to open my door.

I took his hand and he lead me to the front door.

"This place is so pretty, Las!" I looked up at him as we walked into the house.

In one hand I held a cat carrier, with all my babies inside, in the other hand I grasped Atlas's hand firmly.

He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. "Thank you baby, why don't you let your cats out so they can explore, and then we can go look at you're room."

I nodded my head and got down onto my knees and opened the latch of the carrier.

Jiji came out first, slowly, like he was checking everything out.

Then came Luna, she was more comfortable and hopped her way out of the carrier. Right on top of Jiji, she wanted to play.

Then Bat! He was also a little nervous but when he saw Luna playing he got more comfortable.

Then they started exploring and forgot about me.

I pouted when they started to move and heard Atlas chuckle above me.

I looked up at him, the pout still evident on my face, "stop laughing Las."

He pulled my up to my full height by my chin, and gently kissed my lips, "you are the most pure thing iv ever laid my eyes upon."

I blushed and kissed him back.

After our sweet kiss he lead me up the stairs and down a long hallway, he opened a door that was in between two other doors.

The room was perfect. It was decorated with wicker furniture, too the right was a big walk in closet that was filled with some clothes which tells me Xavier already put my things away, next too the walk-in closet was a huge all-white bathroom. There was lavender shampoo and conditioner and a bunch of beautifully smelling body washes.

Too the left of my huge and comfy bed, there was two glass double doors that opened into a balcony that looked into the backyard, that had a pool.

An actual pool.

"I decorated and got all your toiletries

"I decorated and got all your toiletries."

I whipped my head around and saw my Apollo standing at the entrance of my room.

"You did?!" I shrieked and ran into his arms.

He lifted me up by the back of my thighs and my legs instantly wrapped around his torso.

He hummed while looking into my eyes with a beautiful tight-lipped and dimply smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I chanted and then crushed my lips onto his own.

He was surprised by my excitement, I could tell because he didn't react to my kisses for a few second.

Once he got over his surprise, he gripped only my bottom and pushed his tongue into my mouth, caressing my own tongue with his.

I moaned into his mouth when he bit my bottom lip.

He moved from my lips down to my jaw, leaving wet kisses all the way down to my collar bone, no doubt leaving marks. He bit and sucked into this one spot on my neck, where the back of my jaw and bottom of my ear met and I couldn't help but let out a string of incoherent moans and whimpers.

He smiled against my neck, "found it."

He continued his attack on my sweet spot, leaving dark marks until all of the sudden he pulled away and looked at me with a smirk.

He lowered me onto my own two feet, which were still weak. I felt like Bambi with my weak legs.

Apollo gripped onto my waist, he was the only thing keeping me from loosing my balance.

I was a panting mess, looking up at him while he was breathing just fine.

"Why'd you stop, Pollo?" I pushed and shook myself out of his arms.

His smirk deepened, looking as if he got exactly what he wanted from me.

"You're gonna have to beg for it if you want something, Kitten." He licked his lips while looking directly into my eyes, "but not right now, we have things to do and things to talk about, yes?"

I rolled my eyes at him and walked further into my room and got onto my bed. I got under my soft covers and covered my face from the big, fat, meany who was now laughing at my sexual frustrations.

I didn't say a word to him, even as he got onto my bed and peaked his head under my covers – where I was hiding.

I simply rolled my eyes again and turned my head away from him.

Which was in fact a terrible idea on my part because before I knew it, Apollo took his big fist of my hair and yanked, pulling it towards him at the same time he pulled the sheet down from above my head.

He brought my face up close to his own, his eyes 5x darker then iv seen them, "I don't give a fuck how frustrated you are. You roll you're eyes, or so much as give me attitude like that again, I will throw you over my knees and paint that ass red faster than your dumb little baby mind can realize what's going on. Got it."

My lips parted and I felt even more sexually frustrated than I did before.

"Yes s-sir."

He let go of my hair, and leaned down and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I-I'm sorry Pollo." I wrapped my hands around his neck, feeling bad for the way I acted. Even though his dark voice excites me, I still felt guilty for the way I treated him.

"Shh. It's okay, Kitten. Now come let's go talk to Xavier and Atlas."

He gave me a hug and carried me down the pretty white staircase.