13 Lazy Mornings

Saturn
I feel really bad about my outburst yesterday night, but I kept reminding myself about what Apollo told me, he's really good with words.

I woke up before the guys, still cuddled up with them, we must have moved positions in our sleep because instead of Apollos head on my chest and Atlas's arm under my head, I am on Apollo's chest and my arm is reached out holding only Atlas's bicep, the warm, fuzzy blankets are making a cocoon around us. I'm so comfy.

As I lay on Apollo's chest, I can hear his heart beat, If I wasn't an early bird this sound would lull me right back to sleep.

I moved my head so I could look up at Apollos face, which in turn led me to see Atla's face aswell. For about 10? 15 minutes I simply gazed. Pretty boys.

Our date was so amazing yesterday and up until and after my temper tantrum I had the most amazing night. Atlas fed me cheese and strawberries. We cuddled up with more blankets and watched the sunset. I fell asleep to Atlas's hands running up and down my arms.

When I woke up here it brought me right back to when I was with them. I was terrified but when I realized who I was with and that I was completely safe it was all okay. I was okay.

I watched as Apollo's beautiful big brown eyes looked down at me. Still covered in the confusion of sleep, I think he was confused because he had to do a double take when he looked down and saw me.

I didn't say anything for a few seconds, just looked with a lazy smile.

You are so pretty.

"Hi." I nuzzled my head into his chest and his arm came out from under his head and down towards my hair, he pet my head and went down to my back, lightly painting infinity signs on my back.

Okay if he doesn't stop I'm never gonna get out of bed. And I want those chocolate chip pancakes they both promised me.

I looked back up from Apollo's chest and say Atlas was now awake too, gazing down at me with a dazed look. As if he didn't believe I was really infront of him.

I reached up and poked his cheek. "Hi las."

He grasped my hand and kissed my finger. "Hi baby."

I smiled at him before I felt a hand grip my chin. Apollos big bear paw squeezed my cheeks together and made me look at his eyes. "Do I get a Hello?" His obvious sleep covered voice made a shiver go down my spine.

Naughty thoughts. Saturn. Stop it.

"Hi Pollo." He was still squeezing my cheeks when I attempted to speak, so it really sounded like 'ha powwo'. He chucked and let go of my cheeks, gently patting my right side. I fake glared at him and he winked at me in return.

I yawed and sat up from Apollos chest, I didn't miss the real glare he gave me when I did sit up. "I was promised ch-chocolate chip pancakes." I said with a mischievous grin.

They looked at eachother, a look similar to mine on their faces. What are they planning. I went to get up from the couch and as soon as I got maybe a foot away I was roughly pulled back and was attacked with tickles from two sets of hands. Not just one.

"N-no!" I said in between laughing. "Pl-please stop!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Someone had to learn they're lesson after being so demanding after they woke up. Don't you think Apollo?" Atlas said to his cousin.

"I completely agree."

"N-no! Stop teaming u-up on m-e!"

I somehow, by the grace of Mother Earth, got out of their grasp and booked it to the opposite side of the couch.

"Truce. Please. No more." I tried to catch my breathe. Tickling takes a lot out of a girl.

"For now." Apollo muttered.

My eyes snapped to him and again, he winked at me. Crazy, pretty, boy.

I finally got up from the couch and went to the bathroom.

"There's a spare toothbrush under the sink." Atlas yelled from the living room.

"Thank you!" I yelled back.

I brushed my teeth, rinsed my face, peed and washed my hands and then I walked out of the bathroom. When I walked out I saw Apollo in the kitchen flipping pancakes and Atlas was sitting on a chair in front of the kitchen island, his computer in-front of him, he was typing away.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, desperate to feel those tingles that emerge when I took either of them.

I inhaled deeply, his scent calming any nerves I feel. "Whatcha doin?"

"Boring, boring work."

"Can I help with anything?"

He looked back at me and smiled, his brought his hand up to my face and stroked my cheek gently, he turned even more and laid a kiss on the opposite side.

I blushed. Ofcourse.

"The only way you can help me is if you sit next to me and eat some breakfast. Get some food in that belly of yours." He reached down and rubbed my belly.

Any sort of affection I have with these two I immediately just want to soak in it and never leave. It feels like a warm blanket that just came out of the drier. Or the sun on your bare skin in the early start of summer. It's the coziest feeling and I never want it to end.

I nodded my head, I'm super excited to try some of Apollos pancakes. If they are anything like him I'm sure they're delicious.

Ha. Ha.

I got up on the chair and Apollo placed a plate full of chocolate chip pancakes drizzled in syrup, strawberries on the side.

"It l-looks so yummy Pollo! Thank you!" I got up from my chair and ran quickly around to the only side of the island where the stove way. Where Apollo was. I ran up to him and got on my tippy toes, bringing his face down so I could give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your welcome kitten. Now go sit down and eat. I'll be right there." He gave me a cheek kiss in return.

I guess we started cheek kisses today! Yay! More tingles!

I listened and like he promised, he came and sat down beside me with a plate of eggs and gross vegetables on his plate.

I wanted to wait for him to get here before I started eating. It was polite and Nonna always waits for me.

Once he sat down I looked up at him in confirmation and he nodded his head at me, silently ushering me to eat.

I dug in and 5 minutes later I was sitting with a fat belly and a full heart.

That's it. I have fallen in love with pancakes. It's official.

"Those were the best freaking pancakes ever Pollo." He laughed at me. "I'm not kidding."

He ran his hand down my hair. "Thank you baby."

Once we were both done I grabbed both our plates and put them in the sink despite his telling me he could do it.

Apollo said Atlas are earlier when I asked if he did, he got done work right after I put the plates in the dishwasher. We all walked back to the living room and plopped down onto the couch. I burrito-ed myself into the blankets and Atlas and Apollo sat on either side of me. Each with an warm around me and a blanket covering their hips.

Atlas turned on the tv, looking at me after he clicked it on. "Hocus Pocus?"

"What's that?" Apollo asked.

I gasped. Surprised he had no idea what my favorite movie was. It's quite sad he's never seen this master piece.

"WHAT? Y-you don't know hocus pocus?"

"I don't either." Atlas said.

I grabbed the remote from him and quickly pressed play. "It's official then. This is my favorite movie. W-we are watching it."

We spent the rest of the morning cozied up watching hocus pocus. A perfect lazy morning.