'Maybe... those two need some more time.' He smirked, already have conjured up possible situations to get the two closer, and he knows that a certain model would love to help him make it happen.

'But, really? A friendly gesture? You've got to be kidding me...' He deadpanned at Leon.

"*Sigh* Well... whatever floats your boat. But the match's in two weeks. You said she'll leave in like, a week, right?"

"Yeah, she'll just text me what her answer is within this two weeks." Leon showed him and Lynelle's messages as proof. "You exchanged numbers with her? I'm... actually impressed." He mumbled as he looked at their conversation before Leon turned his phone off. He burst out laughing when he saw one of the messages sent from Lynelle.

"You-*wheeze*... You fell for a Beedrilldo joke? Seriously, Mate?" Raihan started wheezing. His laughter now a bit harder and louder which made Leon feel embarrassed.

"I-I never expected her to do that. I was... caught off-guard! That's all." Leon retorted. Him stuttering only made Raihan laugh even more louder than before.

"Stop laughi-"

*Beep!* *Beep!*

"Huh?" "Hm?"

Raihan stopped laughing when his and Leon's phones beeped. Both of them took out their phones and saw a notification about a live viral video. Curious and intrigued at the same time, they both checked it out.

" "A random lady gonna whoop the jerk's butt here in Motostoke. (You'd love to see it!)." In all caps? What a title." Leon chuckled while Raihan just shrugged. They looked at the live video to see two people arguing at the counter in a Pokémon center. One was a male teen with green hair holding a Pokéball, while the other was a black-haired woman who had a protective arm over a Duraludon and a kid.

"Hey! You're its trainer! Why would you do that?!"

"Tch... I can't believe that you found it and wasted your time bringing it here."

Leon felt like his ears were tricking him. He could've sworn that he was hearing Lynelle's voice but he couldn't confirm it because the video wasn't close to the commotion. 

But the second the videotaper zoomed in close, he saw the ravenette's familiar blue eyes, full of anger.

"Wait... that's Lynelle." Leon blurted out. Raihan heard him but kept his eyes on the green-haired teen. His face turned to disgust and disappointment watching the teen spew insults to the Duraludon and being apathetic towards the ravenette and the young kid.

"Tch..."

"Hey Raihan, isn't that kid one of your apprentices?" Leon voiced out but he didn't get a response. He looked over to his friend to see him being quiet as he watched the live feed. The quietness from the dragon expert confirmed the Champion's suspicions.

He knows that when Raihan gets quiet, he's dead serious on something...

...Or he's extremely angry.

"I gotta go." Raihan voiced out as he turns his phone off. Knowing where he was going, Leon grabbed his shoulders. "I'm coming with you." Leon looks at him dead in the eye, expecting him to say yes but he got the opposite response.

"Not happening, Champ. If you show up, then the media will think that it's a BIG deal when it's not. Just leave this one to me." Raihan spoke in a stern tone as he points to himself, showing his confidence. "Besides, that brat is my responsibility. I'm not letting him off the hook so easily after that. He needs a little thing called 'respect'." Raihan clicked his tongue in annoyance.