Chapter 19 Concert and Complications

Start from the beginning

Kai'sa: Hello? Sera calm down! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE KIDNAPPED AHRI?!

Someone.....what? Someone took my Ahri? Someone actually thought it was smart to take MY Foxy?! I started breathing heavily and twitching before smoke covered my body and my eyes started glowing.

Joe: If I find the one responsible, they'll regret ever being born. I don't care how many people I'll have to go through. No one takes my Foxy! I'll te-

I was interrupted by a hug, turning around I saw Ahri....wait....

Joe: Ahri? But Kai'sa said.....

I looked around and saw the girls all sitting there with smiles on their faces.

Evelynn: No fear of loss huh.

Joe: Okay....Maybe the teeniest tiniest fear of loss.

Akali: You said that you were willing to kill everyone who would stand in your way to get Ahri back.....

Seraphine: Now imagine what would happen if someone managed to kidnap all of us.

Joe: That would be a literal death sentence for whoever would be stupid enough to do that. I'll kill them slowly, right after I made them watch me kill everyone they ever cared about.

Evelynn: As hot as that sounds, you really need to get that sadistic side under control.

Joe: As long as nothing happens to you guys, it'll be fine.

Seraphine: If you say so.

She took a bite out of her french toast.

Seraphine: So....when do we need to start prepping?

Ahri: Since the concert starts at 8pm we should probably get there two hours or so early. You know...to make some finishing touches, get dressed and doing some sound checks.

Joe: Anything else planned for the day?

Ahri: Not that I'm aware.

So for the next hours we spent our time, relaxing, making new beats and mentally preparing for the concert. On the way to the venue, the mood was mixed. Sera was really nervous, the rest of the girls were pretty relaxed and I was a bit of both.
After a pretty quiet ride, we got out of the limo and I stared at the giant concert hall. Akali shook my shoulder.

Akali: Nervous?

Joe: A bit.

Akali: You'll get used to it. Just don't think about all the people.

Joe: Easier said than done.

Since we were two hours early, there were no people here yet, with the exception of the staff. We entered the building where we were immediately greeted by Ekko. We shook hands and we walked to the dressing rooms.

Ekko: So! You ready for your first official KDA concert?

I took a deep breath.

Joe: As ready as I can be.

Ekko: Relax man, you'll be fine. I can hear the girls screaming alrea-

He cut himself off as he saw KDA glaring at him.

Ekko: Uhmmm....good luck.

With that, he ran off to his changing room.
The girls and I entered our dressing room, we got ready and headed to the stage where the rest of True Damage were waiting.

Joe: So....how are we gonna do this?

Ahri: We are going to start it off with
POP/STARS. Then True Damage follows up with GIANTS. Then The Baddest, More, I'll show you, Drum go Dumb and Villain. Then Seraphine sings her original songs, which will lead to your entrance. You get a song, then we'll take a fifteen minute break and then the stage is yours. Sound like a plan?