Chapter 10: Stalker alert

Friday 15th of january 2020 7pm

It was a friday like any other. The girls and I were just chilling, watching tv while cuddling. I was stroking Ahri's tails.

Ahri: It feels nice spending an evening like this.

Kai'sa: I know what you mean.

Akali: Yeah, it's just so calm.

The moment was ruined by my phone ringing. Seraphine was calling.

Joe: Sorry, gotta take this. Hello?

Seraphine: Joe I need your help.

Joe: What's wrong?

She sounded pretty terrified.

Seraphine: Someone's following me. I think it's my coworker I told you about.

Oh shit.

Joe: Okay calm down. Did you go check the bus like I told you?

Seraphine: I did, but the next one comes in 30 minutes. I can't wait around the bus station with him arround.

Joe: Okay, where are you?

Seraphine: A couple of blocks away from pantheon's.

Joe: Head to Olaf's seafood shack. I'll meet you on the way.

Seraphine: Okay, please hurry....I'm scared.

I hung up the phone and jumped of the couch. The girls all looked at me with confusion.

Evelynn: Everything okay darling?

Joe: Kali can I borrow your bike?

Akali: Sure, but isn't it a bit late?

Joe: I know, but I need to go pick up a friend real fast.

Akali: As long as you pay for the next refuel.

Joe: Deal.

She tossed me the keys, I grabbed our helmets and practically ran to the garage. I arrived got on the bike, put on Akali's helmet and drove to Olaf's. On the way I ignored multiple red lights and after ten minutes of driving I spotted someone with familiar pink hair walking at a fast pace and a dark hooded figure walking behind her and starting to catch up. I stopped the bike in front of her and held out my spare helmet.

Joe: Get on!

She got on the bike and put on the helmet.

Joe: Hang on!

I sped off down the road. Sera was holding on tight and I could feel her trembling. After a couple of minutes driving, we arrived at her apartment. I parked the bike in the garage and we went upstairs. As soon as we got in she hugged me tightly and started crying.

Seraphine: Thank you Joe....if you didn't come, he would have....he would have...

She couldn't finish her sentence as she continued crying. I just hugged her and after five minutes she started calming down.

Joe: Sera, does he know where you live?

Seraphine: I don't know...I think so...a couple of weeks ago he was caught in Pantheon's office where he keeps files of all his employees.

Crap.

Joe: Okay look, if it's okay with you I'll stay the night and watch out if he comes or not.

Seraphine: Thank you. Just having you here makes me feel at ease.

Joe: I just gotta make a quick phone call. You know, to let the girls know.

She nods and I go to the living room where I look out the big window. I call Akali....and she doesn't pick up. Probably muted her phone again. Then I called Eve and she picked up