~16~

Tweek and I walked through the halls with our hands in each other's. I could tell some people staring at us like we were crazy, but I didn't really care. I was just happy Tweek was here. When we arrived to Token and Clyde, they looked at us like we were crazy.

"You guys are gay? What is wrong with you?!"

"YOU RUINED MY BEST FEIEND YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Clyde started attacking Tweek, and Token joined him. He was pulled away from me and crying for my help. But I stood still.

Soon, his sadness turn into anger.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT CRAIG! I KNEW YOU WERE A MISTAKE! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU AGAIN YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"NO!"

No- fuck.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed.

Why does my brain always have to make a nightmare out of something??

I debated on calling Tweek, and decided to do it, even if it was 2 in the morning.

Ring. Ring. Ri-

"Craig..?"

"Tweek, u-um. You're okay right? You're not hurt?"

"Another n-nightmare..?" He asked with a yawn, and I slowly answered yes.
"I didn't know you had s-so many nightmares..man."

"Clyde and Token hurt you. And then, you called me a mistake. And I didn't like that. I don't like that. I'm not a mistake right? You don't think dating me is a mist-"

"We're dating?"

"Uh- I think?" Oh yea. I guess technically we never asked each other out. After we kissed, we watched the stars a little longer, and I walked him home.

I told him how much I liked him and told him goodnight too, then left.

And I would definitely be lying if I said I didn't go to sleep thinking about him.

"Well, we're n-not friends. T-That's for sure."

"Yea."

"So then, do I get to call y-you my boyfriend?"

Hi, im Craig Tucker, and I'm Tweek Tweak's boyfriend.

"Fuck. Yes."

Tweek laughed on the other side and I couldn't help by smile.

"I'm okay Craig. I promise. You should get some sleep."

"I can't wait to see you to- wait it's Saturday tomorrow."

"Oh yea! I-I'll be at your house tomorrow at noon! Goodnight my lovely boyfriend." He said sing songy, and before I could say anything he hung up.

I'm Tweek's boyfriend. I get to hug him, hold him, sleep with him. Sleep with him.

I really really want to cuddle him.

~

"I'm going to see a friend."

"Where are your clothes? Don't you normally stay the night with them?"

"It's not Clyde or Token."

"Is it that Tweek guy?"

"Tricia shut up." My mom looked back at Tricia, and then me.

"Who's Tweek?"

"Craig's little crush."