~10~

"The crispy chicken is the only good thing at this school."

"Right? I-I wished they served it everyday."

Tweek giggled and finished his own meal and set it ontop of my trash.

"Uhh, you wanted to tell me something?"

"Right. Listen you seriously can't say a word."

"I wouldn't ever."

"Im pretty sure, I am gay, or at least I like a guy. But I can't be, because I think my parents would probably kick me out, and I have no idea how Clyde or Token would react."

"Your parents are homophobic?"

"I don't know, but usually when like gay people are on the news or something they skip it and complain. But they've never really said they specifically hate gay people."

Tweek hummed in response.

Tweek really is good looking.

"I think you should be who you are, from what I've seen these past days, you're really, really good."

"You think so?"

"Definitely. Everything about you is just so....loveable." He mumbled the last part quietly and I felt my face heat up.

"You too."

"What?"

"I said you too." It's true. Even now his slightly shocked but happy face was loveable.

It was really cute.

God I can't believe it. I totally like Tweek.

"I don't think Clyde or Token would care. Isn't Bebe bi?"

"She is?"

"Yea, I'm sure Clyde would definitely know that. He's still dating her so he probably doesn't care, and I doubt Token is that kind of guy."

"Yea. You're right. Thanks Tweek." He flashed a smile and god it really is nice to see him smile.

"U-Umm can I tell you something? Now?" He asked.

"What's up?"

"I think, I think..."

I waited for him to finish but he struggled to finish it. He opened his mouth to speak again, but the bell signaling the end of lunch rung.

"Ah-"

"No wait. Please tell me."

"Uh....actually. Are you free Friday?"

"Yea. I-I am." I stuttered.

He smiled and seemed to hesitate a moment before hugging me.

"I think it's cute when you stutter." He whispered as I hugged him back.

I love that those words made me so happy. I think that's the biggest smile I've ever worn, and god was this hug the best hug ever. It was like our body's were puzzle pisces that fit together perfectly. I loved it.

If hugging him feels this great then what about holding hands, cuddling, and kissing? What about-

No. No Craig.

"I'll see you 6th period." He pulled away and left to his class leaving me all alone.

"Nice smile Craig."

I guess not. And of course out of all people it's fucking Stan.

"What the hell?"

"Did Tweek ever tell you about my question."