~5~

"Why is time so slow?!" Clyde asked frustrated. I'm sure since this morning he's been so nervous and excited and literally everything to talk to Bebe, but I've only seen part of it from 4th and 7th period.

"I-I still can't believe she wants to talk to you."

"I can! I'm telling you Tweek, we're meant to be together! I think she's finally realized it. Damn you two are pretty lonely huh?"

"Fuck off Clyde I hope she doesn't want to talk to you ever-"

"DUDE DON'T SAY THAT!!" Clyde yelled, the bell rang and Clyde said his goodbye before running off to go meet with Bebe. Tweek sighed and looked at me.

"How did Clyde manage to p-pull someone before you?"

"I don't know dude. I'm so fucking hot."

"I'm good looking too!"

Tweek laughed, and I couldn't help but give a small smile.

"I-I've gotta get to the coffee shop. You'll be there later r-right?"

"Totally."

"Then see you later." Tweek waved goodbye and turned to start walking out the school doors and to his shop. I watched as he left, and twitched again.

Tweek is so different. He's normal but he isn't. It's so weird but also it isn't.

"Hey dude."

"Token?"

"I can't stay long, me and Nicole are gonna go to the park."

"Ah. Good." I said simply, and as soon as I said that I regretted it.

Why?

Because Token is fucking smart.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing?"

"Craig."

"It's nothing dude go with your girlfriend."

"Craig you know you can tell me, look even if you don't tell me, talk to someone about it okay?" He patted my shoulder and took off.

I was alone.

Again.

Token was with Nicole.

Clyde was with Bebe.

Tweek...was at the coffee shop.

"Fuck it." I said as I started walking. I know Tweek probably won't expect me this early, especially since he only left a few minutes earlier then me, but I don't really care.

Tweek just makes me feel better.

I enjoy being around Tweek.

Even if he's weird but not.

Just about half an hour after school got out, I was at Tweeks shop. I stood outside for a minute looking through the window, where Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman were giving their orders to Tweek. I fucking hate Stan.

Asshole.

I opened the door, and Tweek turned and shot a smile, which caused the other 4 to look at what was making him smile.

Me.

Stan rolled his eyes, while Kyle had a nervous look. The other 2 didn't give a fuck. I don't think Stan or Kyle would've told either of them about that whole fight, but I'm sure they were suprised when Stan had a black eye. I waited til they finished their order and when they went to go sit Tweek looked over at me.

"You're here early. It's kinda a rush hour a-after school, so.."

"Do you need help?"

"You don't have too, I don't care if your back here though s-so." Tweek just shrugged his shoulders and turned to some guy further back.