Preparing For The Next Attack! The Arrival Of Two Saiyans

Start from the beginning

Patrick: So spongebob. Where should we start?

Spongebob: Destroy this pathetic city.

Patrick: Right...Hehehe.

Patrick starts charging his power.

Patrick: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! *Raises two fingers in the sky*

*It causes a huge explosion, as the city was turned into a wasteland*

At Our Heroes.

Gumball: *Sees the explosion* Guys...They have arrived. Let's go.

Darwin: Right!

*Our Heroes fly to the location of the explosion*

Patrick: *His scouter starts beeping as he sees 11 people approaching* Spongebob. Huge power is coming toward us. Do you think Its kakarot?

Spongebob: No. it can't be kakarot.

The 13 People landed on their feet. It was Gumball and the others.

Gumball: *Gets into fighting stance*

Lana: *Scared* W-W-W-Who are you?.....And and...What do you want fr- from u-us?....

Jeffy: *Gets into fighting stance* Grrrrr...

Patrick: *Smirks* Well Well Well. Its 11 flies. Spongebob. Mind if i test their power levels?

Spongebob: *Grins wolfishly* Heh. Go ahead.

Patrick: Hehe. *Presses button on his scouter* Hmm.....Let's start with the cat....*Tests gumball's power level, who was supressing his power* A power level of 1500?..Pathetic.

Gumball: Hmph.

Patrick: *Tests Jeffy's power level* Hmm. A power level of 980 to the retarted boy with the helmet and the pencil.

Patrick's insult caused jeffy to get angry.

Jeffy: *Enraged* Why you?!

Darwin: Ignore him jeffy.

Patrick: *Tests lola's power level* Pathetic..The pink dressed brat has a power level of 840. What a shame.

Lola: *Angry* YOU LITTLE!!

Patrick: *Tests lana's power level* Hmm...this girl has a power level of 1,100

Lana: Grrr...

Patrick: *Tests Lucy's power level* This is a joke. A power level of 902 for that goth.

Lucy: .............

Patrick: *Tests Luan's power level* AHAHAHAHA!! A power level of 920 for the clown girl! This is gonna be an easy win!

Luan: Damn you.....

Patrick: *Tests Luna's power level* Huh. This is gonna be a blast. A power level of 905 for that crazy freak.

Luna: *Angry* HEY!!

Patrick: *Tests Leni's power level* .....TAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Spongebob: What's so funny patrick?

Patrick: AHAHAHAHA!! A power level of!!! OF!! TAHAHAHA!! A POWER LEVEL OF 625!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Spongebob: *Laughs evily* HAHAHAHAHA!!

Leni: Yay! A power level of One and six and two and pink!

Gumball: No you idiot. You are the weakest.

Leni: *Upset* Awww....All training goes for nothing...

Patrick: Hehehe. *Tests lori's power level* What? a power level of 1100? Weak! *Smirks evily* you are gonna lose so bad.