Forms galore! 2

"What in the whole of Mobius were you thinking?!"

Sonic shifted, groggy as he woke up to the sound of yelling. It was one of the voices... But this time it was outside his head. It sounded like it came from a different room.

A soft sigh could be heard beside him, another voice yelling back in a voice sonic couldn't hear..

There was warmth on his torso and side, the pain he had felt earlier now a dull ache.

Sonic slowly opened his eyes, thankful for the not so bright lighting. He blinked, him cringing as a groan left him. His head felt like it was stuffed....

He raised his hands to rub the sleep out , but a hand stopped him, a soft voice echoing as it spoke,"..don't. You'll reopen your injuries if you do.."

It sounded different then the other voices that he heard before...

He glanced at the owner of the voice, his emerald eyes widening in surprise.

It was a hedgehog, almost exactly like himself, that had blue fur. Their hair style was exactly like his own, although more curled at the tips of their quills as well as extra quills. Stars were floating around him, barely seen in the dimness of the room.

The dim lighting was actually from them, seeing as what looked to be a glowing star was floating in front of their chest, streaks of golden light surrounding them.

Sonic felt confused. Like, really confused.

"... How..?", The blue blur winced, his throat feeling dry as a desert.

The other smiled a bit, their hand rubbing the back of their head," W-well... If you're asking how I'm here... It's complicated.. The others could explain it better than I can.. Um... Are you hurting..?" They seemed... Awkward.. Shy in a way. Modest maybe?

"... 'M fine... Uh... All I feel is an ache I guess...", Sonic shrugged, attempting to sit up.

The other looked relieved, them helping the hero into a sitting position," ...That's good. That means it worked."

Sonic rose a brow," What worked?"

They rubbed their head again, a sheepish smile on their face," Y-you remember how when you turned into me, how we could make anything from thin air with a thought..?"

Sonic nodded, feeling even more confused. The other continued," Well... I repaired your wounds that way.. It'll be sore and ache for a while... And scar.... But you'll be fully healed!"

"Huh.. What do I call you?", Sonic set his hands on his lap, a tilt to his head.

The other grinned this time, a twinkle to his eyes," Well... What you always did. Call me Ultra. That is my name after all.", The newly dubbed Ultra laughed a bit, it light as a feather.

Sonic grinned now, giving the other a mini thumbs up so the healing would finish," alright, I can do that!"

(This is essentially a filler/ reveal of one of the voices. I hope y'all enjoyed!)