Chapter 01: Pancakes on Sundays.

"Life is a gift, cherish it."

____

"Is this real?" I mumbled to myself, astonished. I stared at my surrounding blinking, and rubbed my eyes to make sure what I was witnessing is real.

"Oh gosh I'm in heaven." I squealed, picking up one pizza slice from one of the many Pizza Hut boxes that lied around me. I was literally in a white spacious land, but it was only filled with pizza.

Freaking pizza.

I felt the corner of my eyes start to burn with happy tears, did I die and this is how god is rewarding me for my good deeds?

Who am I kidding, what good deeds?

Oh god should I taste it?

I should, here is it..

"MYYYRNAAAAAA!"

My eyes flashed harshly open, and I screamed on the top of my lungs. I sat up on my bed my loud screaming taking a little bit longer than two seconds. Taking in my surrounding, feeling self-conscious, I realized this wasn't the pizza heaven I was in a few moments ago.

What.

No don't tell me it was a dream..

I clutched both of my ears as they suddenly hurt for some unknown reason, shutting my eyes tightly and trying yet once more to wake my brain up, who seemed to give me a buzz of what was happening.

"MYRNAAA!"

"AHH!" My eyes snapped open as I screamed again. Taking a second to realize what was actually happening, I noticed my two idiotic brothers laughing their asses off after screaming in my earholes for the second time, and scaring the shit out of me.

Oh my poor earholes.

"Oh-god you should've seen your face!"

"I-I can't she keeps falling for this!"

I narrowed my eyes at both Andrew and Robin anger bubbling inside of me, as they seemed totally unaffected by my death-glare. Oh how funny it was, they thought, to wake up a sleeping person from their quiet relaxing slumber, by screaming in both of their ears. Not to mention, cutting off one of the best dreams in humanity.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!" I snapped, mid-cutting their undying laughter. They both stared at me with amused looks, still thinking that the prank they actually did on me was funny. "I'm going to strangle you."

And that's when their amused looks vanished into thin air and totally turned into terrified ones. I mentally smirked, and they both backed away taking steps from my bed as I slowly started moving and removing the duvet of my bed off of me.

"You better start running, or.."

"AHHHH!" They both screamed loudly and they started running tripping onto the carpet that lied in front of the room's door. Andrew fell straight to the wooden ground with a loud thud, while Robin just jumped over him and ran away out of our sight.

"No! Don't leave me alone with her! She'll take out my intestines!" Andrew begged, trying miserably to get up and follow his older brother out of the room.