The Final Act Pt.2

As Janson walked slowly around the room with his gun raised, they all went dead silent, scared to make any noise... which was hard in Y/n's case.

"I admit, Teresa, you had me fooled. I thought we were friends... " He says. "But I guess it's in your nature to betray the one's close to you."

Teresa sees Janson walk her way, and she dashed away cautiously, kicking a glass vile in her way. The noise made Janson jump and turn his gun to what he thought would be her, but she had already disappeared.

Thomas stayed with Y/n, to scared too leave her. The man walked passed the couple, not noticing them. Thomas kept his hand on Y/n's wound, making her whimper.

Her noise made Janson whip back around, slowly making his way towards the couple.

Y/n looked to Thomas as if to say 'Sorry.' But Thomas just kissed her head pulled her closer to him. Janson was about to spot them, when Teresa noticed the danger and kicked a tray over to distract him.

Janson was indeed distracted, and started moving back towards Teresa,

"Come on... let's not prolong this. We both know there's no way out of here." He turned the corner, read to fire the gun... but she wasn't there.

Teresa saw Thomas and Y/n try to move, shuffling slowly so they could have a better chance at getting through the door, but when she poked her head out, Janson saw her.

He pointed the gun at her and she reeled back on the floor,

"I think you have something of mine..." He says, referring to the vile she has. Teresa slowly got up off the floor and made the blue liquid visible to him, holding it up.

Y/n saw her and she wanted to crawl over to her, but she couldn't,

"Thomas... w-we have to h-help her..." She rasped. Thomas looked around for anything that could help... but there was nothing.

Janson's voice continued to revel in the silence,

"Not that... where are they?"

"Just take it! Leave them alone!" Teresa protests.

"What is it with you guys...? You think their so special, their lab rats. They were born with a gift they never had to fight for it, never earned it... they don't deserve it." Janson spat, liking the blood off of the corner of his mouth.

"Maybe... but it's theirs." Teresa claimed.

"...what about you Thomas, huh?" Janson raised his voice so Y/n and Thomas could hear him "What do you have to say?! Don't you have enough blood on your hands already?"

Thomas looked down and saw exactly what Janson said... his girlfriend's blood on his hands. Y/n looked at him, put her hand on his cheek and stroked it.

'It's not your fault.' She mouthed.

"And Y/n! You couldn't shoot her... but I can." Janson taunts her. "Okay... fine. Have it your way."

Janson was ready to shoot, then Y/n stood up with all of her strength.

"Janson!!" She yelled and grabbed a bottle and flung it at the glass window to the side of him... the one that was blocking the Crank, and fell back down into Thomas.

"Missed you little shit." Janson spat.

"...did she?" Thomas says with a sly smirk.

Suddenly, the glass on the window started to crack, the sound making everyone on edge. The Cranks burst through the glass with ease and went straight for Janson.

He yelled and screamed in fear as the two Cranks attacked him to the floor, scratching and biting what they could.

Teresa ran over to her two friends,