I bury my head in the crook of his neck. "Princess if we don't stop right now I'm going to cum in my pants." He stops my hips from moving anymore, laying me on his chest. "The food will be here soon" I nod, feeling his heart racing at 100 miles per hour. I run my hands through his hair placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Can we start the next movie until the food comes?" He nods pressing play letting me stay at his side. I trace the tattoos on his skin. They are such beautiful pieces of artwork that many people look at horribly. Tattoos aren't always something for the moment even if it is, it's a memory you can alway look back at. It'll remind you of that carefree person you were.

Dante tells me the food is outside to stay here while he goes and gets it. I'm not one to eat food on beds but it's his room. "Here you go princess" He places a kiss on my cheek sitting next to me handing me my food.

We both eat while watching the last Harry Potter movie. These fries are really good. Dante finishes his food before I do. "Where do I put the trash?" I ask him he takes It from me. I lay back down under the covers trying to get warm again. "Are you cold?" Dante asks, laying next to me.

I nod he puts the blanket tighter around my body holding me tighter. His hands go to my ass playing with the bottom of my shorts. "I'm still a bit cold" He smirks at me, placing a kiss on my shoulder. "Show me the coldest part of your body" I guide his hand In my pants placing it above my underwear.

"This is the coldest area" His emerald eyes turned dark filling up with lust. His large hands cup my heat. "You feel like an ocean and the ocean is one of the coldest places depending on what time it is." He slips his hand out, making me groan.

If he wont help me I'll do it myself

I take off my shorts staying In the white fabric covering my heat. My hands slip inside feeling how wet I am. My fingers circle around my clit and a loud moan escapes my mouth. Dante removes the blanket from my body shifting me to the middle of the bed. He places my hands above my head telling me not to move them.

"Your dripping Ena" Is the last thing I hear before he dips his head in between my legs. His tongue laps around my clit and my back arches off the bed. "You taste so good" my says he licks from my slit to my clit swirling his tongue sucking at my heat. His fingers play with my clit while he stiffens fucking me with his tongue.

My feet curl, my hands take a fistful of the bed, unpleasant words leave my mouth. A rush of adrenaline comes to my body. I feel my body starting to shake. "I feel you clenching around me. Cum baby cum for me" I moan out my climax. His tongue licks all my juices while his fingers collect what's left. "I could eat you all fucking day" Dante get's off his knees hoovering over my body.

I grab his chain pulling it making his lips meet mine again. His tips rocks back and forth from my entrance. He glides in and I let out a throaty moan wrapping my arms around his neck. My fingers claw his back as he starts to pick up his pace. Each time his hips meet mine the next speed is at a faster pace.

My insides clench around him as he rams into my g spot over and over again. My breasts are squished agaisn't his chest. "You feel so good ena fuck each time you clech around me makes it hardeer for me not to cum inside of you" Dante whispers in my ear I let out a slight whimper. His tongue attaches to my nipple leaving my hands above the bed frame. He sucks on it roughly giving both breasts the equal amount of attention.

His finger flicks my clit back and forth pushing me close to the edge. "Fuck dante im about to cum" I tell her he keeps going. "I want to feel you cum all over me" I throw my head back, my orgasm ripping through my body. I pant loudly Dante keep's his thrust going before coming sloppy.

He pulls out releasing all over my chest throwing himself next to me. "We need a shower" he says as I laugh nodding my head. We both quickly take a shower I throw on some clothes going outside looking at the stars in the sky.

I wonder when I die would I make a pretty sky?

"Ena are you going to stay out here?" Dante ask lighting a blunt coming outside looking me "Yeah I haven't gotten the chance to do this in a while so might as well take advantage of it"

Stars are angels who are now watching over us. I know my angels are watching over me waiting for the right moment to save me. 

---------------

Hey guys

I started making the official cover for the published version of Lucky. I'm so excited and can't wait for you guys to read it. 

  Q/A~ Why do you think Dante Sleeps with Athena ?

1655 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3