Ch 26- Pairs

Eunha POV~

My nails are looking extravagant, just like me.

I blew them and stared at Tzuyu who was busy changing channels on the TV. "Dammit, Tzu! Pick a fucking channel!" Sana yelled as she playfully threw a cushion at her, which she dodged, and instead it hit me.

"Fucking hell, bitch!" I yelled, as I threw the cushion at her and closed shut the nail polish bottle. A drop of it had fallen on my skirt but I immediately wiped it off with a wet wipe, kept nearby.

I snatched off the remote from Tzuyu's hand and changed the channel again and stopped at a news channel on seeing a familiar name.

Student from Seoul National University arrested for sexual harassment and assault were the headlines.

One of the reporters spoke, "It has been confirmed that the student was the ex of the victim and had also forced her into a relationship after breakup."

"That's right. He had also been reported as stalking her friends and family and threatening to end them. Perks of being a minister's son..." another reporter agreed, and before we could hear more, I switched off the TV.

"Minister's son..... minister.... son.... Sana, who can it be?" Tzuyu pondered tapping her fingers on the center table.

I thought along with her and a familiar name came to my mind.

Putting the puzzle pieces together, a certain and I think, perfect name came to my mind. 

Oh Sehun.

"I think it's a boy" Sana commented, receiving annoyed looks from both me and Tzuyu. "Of course it is, dumbass" I slapped her head.

"Who is a minister's son from our class?" I heard Tzuyu wonder. "Suho? He came from a political background, I remember...." I diverted the suspicion.

"Meh, we will get to know when we go to class day after tomorrow" Sana said and I hoped that maybe Sehun will be proven innocent.

Nah, no chance.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Sehun POV~

"I already fucking told you that I'm innocent!!!" I yelled as two police officers pushed me into a cell. "You telling us won't help. You are already guilty" one of them scoffed, as they shut the cell.

I banged on the cell door, but of course, no use.

That fucking Lisa.
That asshole Jungkook.
That disgusting BTS and BlackPink.

They caused me to become a piece of shit like this.

They are responsible for everything!

*Flashback*

A part of my brain worried that Lisa might blurt out what they saw the other day in my room, but I comforted myself, knowing how selfless she was.

That girl will be made to do illegal stuff or see people doing them but she won't tell anyone if threatened to kill/end her family and friends....

Tsk.

But my main concern was Jungkook.

That motherfucker always acted cold with the whole class, as far as I know, and even to his own girlfriend.