Ch 5- Same mistake, twice

Lisa POV~

I don't know who was calling me but I desperately prayed that it was not the guy whom I met earlier today.

I was having too many shocks on the first day of university itself.

I stopped my cycle. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé did the same. They were looking in the direction of the boy. I finally had the courage to look up to the boy, who by now was next to me.

"Hey, Lisa. Do you remember me? It's me, your-" I interrupted him.

"Bambam!"

Guess he was also happy that I remembered him. He hugged me and I did the same. "Lisa, I missed you so much!" "So did I, Bestie!" I literally shrieked in his ears.

Jisoo cleared her throat "Who is he, Lili?". Jennie shouted out "Guys, let's go to our place. I am hungry! Rosé is even more!"

Bambam whispered to me "Weird choice of friends." I smirked "I chose you, didn't I?"

When we reached Jennie's house, my mother looked at Bambam with surprise written on her face. Can't blame her, can I? 

Even I was surprised to see my best friend from the States here!

As Jennie went to the kitchen to get some food, correction, loads of food (Because we were hungry bitches) Bambam leaned closer to me. 

"This house is so cool. Do you live here?" he asked me. I chuckled "Yeah, now I do. After summer break, I will be moving to our new house with my parents. This is actually my cousin, Jennie's house."

We sat on Jennie's bed, with a heap of snacks in front of us

We sat on Jennie's bed, with a heap of snacks in front of us. And then I started narrating everything, with Bambam adding on his points.

 And then I started narrating everything, with Bambam adding on his points

"After I went to United States of America, I had no friends. Bambam was my bench partner and luckily he was Thai. I became friends with his other friends like Jinyoung and Jackson. We became close friends and were in the same section till 7th grade.