Ch 24- Revenge

Author POV~

"No way you are going to meet Lisa now! When are you going to have lunch then, oppa?" Somi asked as she placed a bowl of popcorn in front of her.

"Ew, don't call me oppa. It sounds fucking cringe."

"Okay, coconut-head, why do you want to meet Lisa now?" Somi asked again, emphasizing on the nickname.

"Stop acting like my mother, idiot. It's my wish on what I want to do" Jungkook retorted, as he tied the laces of his sneakers. Somi smirked from her place in the sofa.

"We both decided to stay with dad and unless we get a new step-mom, I'm the lady of the house."

Well, it's not like we had a choice. Mom just abandoned us the day after the divorce was announced, Jungkook snarled.

*Flashback*

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Why didn't you come for the court session today?!" Mrs. Jeon yelled, as Jungkook casually removed his earphones from his ears.

"Cuz I didn't want to? Plus we had a test today."

"Do you know how hard it was for Somi to choose whom to stay with?" Mr. Jeon crossed his arms. 

"I don't get why we have to choose because you cheated. If your love was going to die away, why did you even marry mom?"

The other three members were shocked at Jungkook's reply. 

"W-What are y-you saying, Jungkook? You know this divorce is because of fights between us!" Mrs. Jeon fibbed. "And what was the cause of the fights? Dad cheating...." he retorted.

Jungkook slammed his room's door shut, right in front of his parent's faces.

Somi looked at her parents to say something but her father grabbed her mother's arms and whisked her away to a nearby room.

"How? How does he know about it?" he practically shouted, as he pounded his fist onto a side table. "I d-don't know.... I re-really tr-tried my b-best to keep-p it a secret" his wife stuttered.

"SECRET? THAT'S how you keep a secret?" Mr. Jeon yelled in anger.

Mrs. Jeon couldn't control her anger anymore.
She had been bottling up her feelings and anger for the past 6 months and it was high time she took a stand for herself.

"Well, maybe if you didn't cheat, we didn't have to keep the reason of the divorce a secret! But no, you lost your so-called love for me and went ahead and made out with another girl who is of Jungkook's age!"

That.
That line was heard by both Somi and Jungkook.

"Somi, whom did you choose?" Jungkook shook Somi  by her shoulders, who was too dazed to speak.

Her face was tear-stricken and she hated herself for choosing the wrong person.

"D-dad...."

Jungkook's hands dropped down. 

He knew there was no way he would choose his dad. But, if he chose his mom he will be separated from his sister.