Ch 17- Suspension

Jungkook POV~

"Great going Eunha. You just made me hate you even more" I whispered as we walked past her to the dean's office.

 You just made me hate you even more" I whispered as we walked past her to the dean's office

The dean glared at us with his piercing eyes.

"So... Ms. Lalisa Manoban and Mr. Jeon Jungkook, what were you both doing in the staff room?" he asked, placing his hands over his desk.

"Nothing much sir. We had just gone to-" Lisa was interrupted by him. "And according to what I know, you both were in detention few days back?"

We both nodded.

"I presumed you both went there to erase that detention record?" "NO SIR!!" we yelled in unison.

"Then were you both doing something else there?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

What the fuck is wrong with his mind?

"Of course not sir" Lisa answered back, angered at the accusation

"Of course not sir" Lisa answered back, angered at the accusation. "We were just-"

"We had gone to their to get some art papers for our chemistry project" I fibbed. "Then what's the art room for?" he countered back.

Lisa fiddled with her hair before coming up with a reply. "Well.... The teacher had told us to get the art papers. And we didn't know where the light switch was so we were about to get it in the dark."

"And why did you have the detention record in your hand??"

Okay, how the fuck are we going to explain that?

"Um- The detention record book was lying on the teacher's table and knowing how our class will go lengths to erase their records, we thought it would be best to give it to the teacher" I stated.

Hope this oldie buys this explanation.

"Then why did you both hide under the table?"

"We thought someone might misinterpret a boy and a girl being in a dark room, so we hid under it, to avoid being discovered" Lisa managed to smoothen an explanation.