Chapter 15: Coronation part 1

Start from the beginning

Harley:

Katherine:

Katherine:

Eleanor:

Today was the day, the coronation, their final chance to break the barrier and to prove to their parents that they are evil

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live where the coronation will happen today, prince ben will be crowned king! I'm snow white, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all" as she winks to the camera.

Meanwhile on the isle, the villains were watching the broadcast, stuffing their faces with all the sweets and also dried up popcorn. "I bet thr evil queen will be mad at snow white being fairest of them all" said cheshire cat eating a lot of sweets but also tea. "Yeah you have no kidding, i saw her looking into her magic mirror about hundred times mate" said harry waiting to see his sister to be on the screen. As all of the villains laugh but got silenced when the wand appeared and the queen of hearts stood up "i want that!" she demanded, making the other villains groan. "Really? Haven't heard.." said mother gothel eating food but that made the queen of hearts hit her as she looked back at the screen. "Oh and here comes ben" Snow white said, palming on the carriage with jake and ben in it as jake holds a bag with the cookie to get rid of the spell, nervous as ever. All he knows is that they have to go through with this, they are rotten to the core.

For some reason, ben could tell that jake was super nervous as his hands were literally shaking as ben holds jake's hand to calm him down. "Don't be nervous, all you have to do is sit there and watch the show, easy" ben said as jake gave him a nervous laugh. All of a sudden, ben takes off his ring and gives it to jake "hey want to wear my ring?" putting it in jake's hand as jake pulls it back but ben keeps giving it to him. "I want you to wear it" ben said as jake smiles and puts it on.

Then jake remembers that he has the cookie still. "Oh.. i have something for you" as ben looks back "oh you do?" he asked. Jake shows ben the cookie "yeah you can have it later thou it's for afte-" but then ben snatches the cookie and eats it, before jake could finish his sentence. "Mmmm.. this is really good" ben says as he keeps eating the cookie. Jake looked cautious as this wasn't suppose to happen "do you feel like we are still best friends or?" jake said but then ben confessed "I'm not sure.. let's have the spell to take affect" looking and waving at the people as jake smiles a nods then quickly realise what ben said. "Wait what? You knew!" Jake said completely shocked as ben looked calm as ever. "That you spelled me? Yeah i knew" Looking back at jake as he tried to explain himself but once again ben interrupted him again. "Hey hey it is ok, i know why you did it as you wanted a friend but you know it's hard. Am i right?" ben asked as jake looked at ben so dumbly but then just went it. "Yeah, totally..." jake said with another nervous laugh. But what jake wanted to know how long has he known. "But how long thou did you know?" jake added on as ben smiled at him, saying "ever since when we hanged out in the enchanted lake and in the water, all the magic washed off" as jake made an oh face. Jake crosses his arms "so what you been faking it?" jake demanded as ben was still calm about it. "I haven't been faking anything" as jake smiles back but before he could say anything, the carriage stops as they both get out, holding hands smiling at the cameras.

Back on the isle, all of the villains and harry were watching, mother gothel was furious at jake for trusting a prince but she knew that this was the only way of getting the wand. Back on the screen as snow white says "oh look at all of those outfits, i heard that someone name katherine made all of this, look at them." This makes the cheshire cat bounce up after hearing his daughter. "Yes! That is my daughter!" he shouts while laughing but the queen of hearts just rolls her eyes "ok ok sit down you mad cat!" she demanded as the cheshire cat glares at her while sitting back down only to mutter again "that is my daughter" as the queen of hearts eyes shot back to him one last time.

When ben and jake are going in the hall where everyone is staring at them but then spots his friends smiling but also can tell they are nervous as much as he is right now but now needs to be focused. Gettimg up to where ben's parents are as he steps to the side near belle. Adam smiles at his son placing an hand of his shoulder "this isn't going to be easy son" adam warned but ben was confident that he can do it. Smiling at his father as he says "i know but you taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy." Adam looks really proud of his son.

Back at the isle, the queen of hearts saw on the tv her daughter and also ben as she leaned in forward to get a closer look of harley. "That's my... wait? she looks like a-" but got cut off by mother gothel "a princess." as queen of hearts glared at her but then turned back to the tv as cheshire cat smacked mother gothel. "Don't blow it my little princess" queen of hearts whispered as all of the villains and harry lean towards the tv as ben is about to be crowned king.

Nerves went through all of the vk's as ben stepped up to be crowned. Jake was spinning out of control as this relied on him and to be honest he couldn't handle all of this stress. "Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy godmother says as now the nervs are getting the best of jake but he has to ignore it at the moment. As ben nods smiling and his parents so proud but the vk's they don't know how to feel as tears turn up in everyone's eyes. "Then it is my honour and my joy to bless our new king" everyone claps in joy as the crown is placed on his head. The Queen of hearts couldn't be so happy "yes!" she shouted bursting with joy as they try to make all of the villains go deaf but harry is happy that he gets to see his sister again! But katherine sees jane making a run for the wand but before she could say anything jane grabbed the wand. "Jane!!" her mother went as magic fly out of the wand, sparking it more and more. "Jane, what are you doing?!" shouts katherine but jane doesn't stop as she still holds onto it still. "If you can't make me beautiful i'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" she shouts back as the wand magic goes all over the place but then magic hits the barrier, releasing the barrier.

Everything had gone according to plan as the queen of hearts laugh so evil that she grabs her spell book but also grabs harry. "Your coming with me but a phew others will join." A huge red smoke got them as they disappeared to auradon. All of sudden, jake grabs the wand off jane and passes it to harley as all of the vk's stood in the front of all of the royals. "Revenge time" she mutters looking down at the wand.

Heyyyy this is end of the chapter!! i hoped you enjoyed this!!! Sorry for the spelling mistakes but yeah!! Also sorry if this is a long chapter! byeeee!!!! :)