"Kim Taehyung! Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin. What's going on there? Care to share it with the class?" 

Hoseok called out and the Kims and Park shuddered at the scream. Jin and Jimin threw their phones on the table, while Taehyung was looking aimlessly at the two playing on their phones, now laid on the table, glancing at Hoseok. The three passed a look at the man and whispered a small 'nothing'. It was when Namjoon stood up, taking over Hoseok, calming the man by patting his shoulder, then the tension lingered in the room relieved a little.  Hoseok took a seat next to Jin and passed a wide grin to Taehyung and Nayeon sitting opposite him.  

The student council was gathered to discuss lots of things, most of it was just an excuse to skip the classes but still, they were loaded with work. Around the table, the members and representatives sat patiently and waited for president Namjoon to suggest the plan. Taking a quick glance at the curious people around him, Namjoon crossed his arms around his chest and said. 

"Alright. Now, let's talk seriously.

What Hoseok said is no joke. We all know the competitions this year are tough. So, we have to find a solution soon and should start practicing too.

We don't want to fail in front of anyone, right?" 

The council members nodded. Only Namjoon can do this. It's not like members don't listen to others speaking, but they only get to know the seriousness of the situation only when Namjoon spells it out for them in his deepest and most dominating voice. A voice that can run shivers to their spines, that's why the council listened to him carefully, ready to jot down the important points on their notepad. 

"Now, as Hobi said, we want more volunteers for Artfest, including the control room and guest management. We need to let the students know about the situation and will choose those who are interested in this." 

"Young-Jae and I can work on it" -Chanyeol said for which Namjoon nodded and glanced at the one laying next to them, head resting on the table and looking outside of the window. 

"Secretary Kim?" 

Namjoon called out and the room broke into big laughter, only for Taehyung to look at the elder with a pout. He sat up rather uninterested and replied. 

"Yes~ President Kim" 

"You'll be in charge of volunteers and their work along with the dance and music departments. You can pick someone as your assistant but I need no mistakes from your side." 

With a stern look, Namjoon paused, glimpsed at a grumpy Taehyung who whined softly. He was already stuffed with work and Namjoon wasn't helping him, only giving more and Taehyung tried his best to find an escape from that. Nevertheless, Namjoon had a hold on him and Taehyung couldn't find another way other than agreeing. 

"I'll help you, Tae" 

It was Moonbyul who said, patting Taehyung's shoulder and he replied with a soft "Thank you, noona" to the elder. 

"Now, what about the dancers Hoseok? Our dance team was already fixed, right?"

Namjoon asked, the puzzled looks on the people around intensified, everything went silent for a moment. Then Hoseok replied. 

"It's our lead dancers. Not coming to practice and throwing tantrums." 

The room knows about whom Hoseok was talking. All eyes landed on a certain someone and the president called out the name on behalf of everyone. 

"Jimin?!" 

"I'm on hiatus." 

"Bi*ch, you're on what?"