"Ah, Jungkook-ah. My piano snippet got selected for the artfest this year." 

Yoongi said while walking, and Jungkook paused on his track. He did miss a lot of things, didn't he? With a huge grin on his face, he hugged Yoongi despite the elder's "Hajimaa..." that chimed in his ears. Jungkook knows how much Yoongi worked hard to make that artwork a perfect melody, he knows how much Yoongi put his efforts to create a piece of music like that. He had heard of it. And he knows. Better than anyone. He knows that the music of Yoongi should be awarded. He was more than just happy to know Yoongi got selected. 

"Hyung... That's so... Deserved. I'm so happy for you. Can we go and celebrate this?" 

Jungkook held Yoongi's hands in the middle of the corridor, his doe eyes settled on Yoongi's kitten-like eyes and the elder didn't find words. He nodded, whispering a yeah. Of course, Yoongi will never say no to drinks. Especially when it's with Jungkook, they get to do whatever they want because the best friends know each other very well. Jungkook cheered with a charming smile as they walked again to meet someone. 

"I've to give this file to the student council. They wanted to know if there's any theme behind my work so that they can match it with their choreo." 

Shuffling inside his backpack, and pulling the pen drive out, Yoongi said. Jungkook examined the black pen drive and then gave it back to Yoongi. 

"Hyung, it's gonna be a bombastic performance. Wah! I can't wait to watch you perform the piano on stage." 

"Please don't. It's making me nervous."

They passed the crowds and reached an empty corridor that led straight to the conference room, restroom, infirmary, and student council office. The corridor used to be like this, quiet and peaceful because no students other than the council members pass through the aisle. Jungkook and Yoongi slowed down their steps, careful to not break the silence of the corridor with the loud sound of their heels and talks. 

"There's nothing to be nervous about in this, hyung. You'll be the star of the night"

Jungkook whispered and Yoongi passed a groan. He's not really liking the idea of being the center of attention. 

"I don't want to... There will be people there, around me, and God..." 

Yoongi pulled his hair. He wanted to disappear from there because he doesn't feel like performing in front of a crowd. But Jungkook held his shoulders softly and said in a smooth voice. 

"It will be fine, hyung. I'll help you." 

They both passed knowing smiles to each other and walked silently, dreaming about the artfest that was months far from them, still, they couldn't help but feel joyous. Finally, they'll get a little break from all the studies and stressful exams. Glancing at the watch on his wrist and humming to a low tone, they both sauntered towards the student council room. 

~ 🍂 ~

"Alright, gays. We're short of volunteers for the artfest, the dance team is already going wild, and the council needs new members since both Lee Jonghyun and Kai left the uni. It's time for us to go hunting and you all are---" 

Hoseok stopped his words, as soon as his eyes landed on the student council, yawning and not listening to his speech. He threw a pencil at his friends, except for Namjoon who was listening to his words. The case was serious. Artfest was near. Not near, but still. There will be students from other unis to watch them, the competitions are already hyped up around the universities participating, pressure on their heads were only intensifying and SNU was still playing Mario Kart?